2021-2022 Albany

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did yall send thank you emails to anyone? Not sure who to send to, if anyone, with it being MMI. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else had trouble with the photo upload?? Im trying to upload a jpeg and then when I get to the crop screen nothing is working. I've tried shift + arrow keys like the instructions say but nothing changes
 
Has anyone else had trouble with the photo upload?? Im trying to upload a jpeg and then when I get to the crop screen nothing is working. I've tried shift + arrow keys like the instructions say but nothing changes
I think I had to use firefox for it to work. Later on, I realized it says at the bottom of a page to use firefox for it to best work.
 
For people who already interviewed, were the 6 MMIs all scenario-based or were there also traditional questions that were asked? Also any tips for the 2-hour interview day?
 
For people who already interviewed, were the 6 MMIs all scenario-based or were there also traditional questions that were asked? Also any tips for the 2-hour interview day?
there were also some traditional questions for some of the MMIs, not all scenario based. Also believe not or not, the two hours fly by before you even know it. Just de-escalate in between each MMI, and try to clear your mind before the next MMI so that you start with a fresh mindset. Hope that helped!
 
Hi everyone, is anyone able to tell me for the MMI, during the 2 minutes you have to think about the prompt are you allowed to write down thoughts? Or you just sit there and think
 
Anybody hear back from Albany after being on the WL? I know last year, movement first started around 11/7 but hoping it might be earlier.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9A5FFB50-E723-41FF-8842-6D53F394D158.jpeg


I’m manifesting IIs and As for all of us
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what does it mean when your "last received" date changes ? A couple days ago I had 10/5/21 and now it just changed to 11/8/21! anyone know?
 
what does it mean when your "last received" date changes ? A couple days ago I had 10/5/21 and now it just changed to 11/8/21! anyone know?
There was some speculation earlier in this thread that this was just a weird buggy thing on their end. To date, my "items received" date has changed 7 times and also now says 11/08/2021.
I assumed it was just “to today’s date, we have received the following” so it updates daily i thought?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I got placed on the alternate list a couple of cycles ago it really burned, I haven't been given a II this cycle yet but hang in there everyone. If you don't get and A here then you will somewhere else!