2021-2022 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did yall send thank you emails to anyone? Not sure who to send to, if anyone, with it being MMI. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

did yall send thank you emails to anyone? Not sure who to send to, if anyone, with it being MMI. Thanks!
I just sent it to the main person at the beginning and I couldn't get the MMI interviewers emails

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else had trouble with the photo upload?? Im trying to upload a jpeg and then when I get to the crop screen nothing is working. I've tried shift + arrow keys like the instructions say but nothing changes

Has anyone else had trouble with the photo upload?? Im trying to upload a jpeg and then when I get to the crop screen nothing is working. I've tried shift + arrow keys like the instructions say but nothing changes
I think I had to use firefox for it to work. Later on, I realized it says at the bottom of a page to use firefox for it to best work.

Reactions: 3 users
For people who already interviewed, were the 6 MMIs all scenario-based or were there also traditional questions that were asked? Also any tips for the 2-hour interview day?

For people who already interviewed, were the 6 MMIs all scenario-based or were there also traditional questions that were asked? Also any tips for the 2-hour interview day?
there were also some traditional questions for some of the MMIs, not all scenario based. Also believe not or not, the two hours fly by before you even know it. Just de-escalate in between each MMI, and try to clear your mind before the next MMI so that you start with a fresh mindset. Hope that helped!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, is anyone able to tell me for the MMI, during the 2 minutes you have to think about the prompt are you allowed to write down thoughts? Or you just sit there and think

Anybody hear back from Albany after being on the WL? I know last year, movement first started around 11/7 but hoping it might be earlier.

Wondering when more people will come off the ALT list?

Hi everyone, is anyone able to tell me for the MMI, during the 2 minutes you have to think about the prompt are you allowed to write down thoughts? Or you just sit there and think
Nah they said no writing was allowed

Anybody who interviewed on 10/15 hear back yet?

Is Albany done sending interview invites? Submitted back in July and received silence, don’t know if I should be worried considering people who submitted in September have been interviewed already

Is Albany done sending interview invites? Submitted back in July and received silence, don’t know if I should be worried considering people who submitted in September have been interviewed already
+1, maybe we are just lower on the totem pole this cycle

Reactions: 1 users
Same. Completed late August but it looks like they are on September apps already.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
thanks so much. how do you think it went?
I think it went well, you just have to think quickly on your feet and practice what you’ll say within the two minutes they give you to read the prompt

I think it went well, you just have to think quickly on your feet and practice what you’ll say within the two minutes they give you to read the prompt
Oh you can speak in the 2 minutes? and i'm so glad!

9A5FFB50-E723-41FF-8842-6D53F394D158.jpeg

I’m manifesting IIs and As for all of us

Reactions: 8 users
For people who already got decisions, how many weeks post-interview did you hear back?

what does it mean when your "last received" date changes ? A couple days ago I had 10/5/21 and now it just changed to 11/8/21! anyone know?

what does it mean when your "last received" date changes ? A couple days ago I had 10/5/21 and now it just changed to 11/8/21! anyone know?
There was some speculation earlier in this thread that this was just a weird buggy thing on their end. To date, my "items received" date has changed 7 times and also now says 11/08/2021.

There was some speculation earlier in this thread that this was just a weird buggy thing on their end. To date, my "items received" date has changed 7 times and also now says 11/08/2021.
I assumed it was just “to today’s date, we have received the following” so it updates daily i thought?

Did you re-submit your primary app on AMCAS by chance? I think AMCAS resends LORs to schools each time you submit a primary

I assumed it was just “to today’s date, we have received the following” so it updates daily i thought?
That's what I thought, but mine doesn't change for weeks/months ://
Either way, I do not think it has any meaning!

That's what I thought, but mine doesn't change for weeks/months ://
Either way, I do not think it has any meaning!
hmmm, mine changes every time I login and shows me today's date; I agree though, I don't think it has any meaning & as long as you've finalized it & the portal says youve successfully finalized then youre good to go

Interviewed 10/15 and just got placed on the alternate list :/

• Care
When I got placed on the alternate list a couple of cycles ago it really burned, I haven't been given a II this cycle yet but hang in there everyone. If you don't get and A here then you will somewhere else!

Interviewed 10/20 and placed on alternate list. Still hopeful for an A!

I wonder how often we'll get emails if we're still under consideration, anyone have any input?