2021-2022 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone that interviewed 10/1 not heard anything yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed 10/20 and placed on alternate list. Still hopeful for an A!
Fingers crossed for you! I also interviewed on 10/20 but have not heard back yet. Did you hear by email? Any other 10/20 interviewees out here??

Members don't see this ad :)
Fingers crossed for you! I also interviewed on 10/20 but have not heard back yet. Did you hear by email? Any other 10/20 interviewees out here??
I interviewed 10/22 and haven't heard anything

Yes it was by email. It's weird that people who interview the same day can hear back at such different times.

Hello all,
I submitted my secondary late October. Out of state. MCAT 514. GPA 3.8 . Hope I get interviewed.

Reactions: 3 users
for those who interviewed 10/25 - any idea when we'll hear back? I don't remember if they said anything

for those who interviewed 10/25 - any idea when we'll hear back? I don't remember if they said anything
I interviewed mid-October and heard back within ~4 weeks. I imagine they might be a little behind with Thanksgiving coming up though

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an OOS II a minute ago they have dates available as soon as next Wednesday!! I was complete mid July :) happy Thanksgiving y'all!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Wow that really gives me hope, submitted around the same time as you

Reactions: 2 users
have any 10/13 or that week interviewees not heard back yet?

I interviewed on 11/5 and they said give it 4 weeks. So hopefully I'll hear back this week!

Last edited:
I received an interview today and declined it. Hopefully it goes to one of you guys in need!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Just got an II! Complete late August, LM 70ish, Wars 85, OOS

Reactions: 3 users
The earliest was tomorrow! They had dates available all through December

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an II! Complete late August, LM 70ish, Wars 85, OOS
I’m expecting to get an II here too since I saw you in the Loyola thread haha. Congrats!

I’m expecting to get an II here too since I saw you in the Loyola thread haha. Congrats!
Haha I recognize your username from the USUHS threat too. Seems like we have some schools in common!

Haha I recognize your username from the USUHS threat too. Seems like we have some schools in common!
Here’s hoping we may matriculate together at one 🤞

I interviewed 10/18 and still haven't heard back. I recall admissions saying we would hear in 4-6 weeks. Anyone who interviewed around the same time heard back yet?

I interviewed 10/18 and still haven't heard back. I recall admissions saying we would hear in 4-6 weeks. Anyone who interviewed around the same time heard back yet?
Interviewed in early October and I'm still waiting. From this thread, it looks like the last date acceptance decisions were released was 11/11.

Interviewed in early October and I'm still waiting. From this thread, it looks like the last date acceptance decisions were released was 11/11.
10/25 interviewee, still waiting! coming up on 6 weeks now, so hopefully will hear this week. :)

interviewed 10/22 and nothing but silence on my end.

i interviewed on 10-13 and haven’t heard back still. i emailed admissions yesterday and they said they would let me know. the suspense is killing me hahah

i interviewed on 10-13 and haven’t heard back still. i emailed admissions yesterday and they said they would let me know. the suspense is killing me hahah
Interesting - I interviewed 10/13 and heard back 11/11. But I was placed on the alternate list, so maybe it's good news for you!

• Care
the suspense is ruining me hahaha. Hopefully good news is coming for us both!

Has anyone heard anything about anyone being pulled off of the alternate list yet? I was placed Oct 20th.

Has anyone heard anything about anyone being pulled off of the alternate list yet? I was placed Oct 20th.
Also placed on the AL on 10/20 and wondering the same thing. This sucks a lot

I also interviewed 10/18 and was placed on the AL on 11/11, hopefully that means good news for you soon!

Also placed on the AL on 10/20 and wondering the same thing. This sucks a lot
Also wondering this, because after stalking last year's thread they seemed to have both a UC (under consideration) and an AL list, and people moved from UC --> AL --> A in waves up through May. This year it seems there's just an AL list

Interesting - I interviewed 10/13 and heard back 11/11. But I was placed on the alternate list, so maybe it's good news for you!
welp i just heard back and am alternate list too. they just took a randomly long time to let me know that! kind of disappointed:/

• Care
Interviewed 10/27, placed on AL today

• Care
Interviewed 10/18, placed on AL today :( keep the dream alive

• Care
welp i just heard back and am alternate list too. they just took a randomly long time to let me know that! kind of disappointed:/
They claim 90% of interviewees go onto the alternate list first so don't lose hope just yet! There are a lot of months left in the cycle :)

• Care
Reactions: 4 users