2021-2022 Albany

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fingers crossed for you! I also interviewed on 10/20 but have not heard back yet. Did you hear by email? Any other 10/20 interviewees out here??
Yes it was by email. It's weird that people who interview the same day can hear back at such different times.
 
for those who interviewed 10/25 - any idea when we'll hear back? I don't remember if they said anything
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed 10/18 and still haven't heard back. I recall admissions saying we would hear in 4-6 weeks. Anyone who interviewed around the same time heard back yet?
 
I interviewed 10/18 and still haven't heard back. I recall admissions saying we would hear in 4-6 weeks. Anyone who interviewed around the same time heard back yet?
Interviewed in early October and I'm still waiting. From this thread, it looks like the last date acceptance decisions were released was 11/11.
 
Interviewed in early October and I'm still waiting. From this thread, it looks like the last date acceptance decisions were released was 11/11.
10/25 interviewee, still waiting! coming up on 6 weeks now, so hopefully will hear this week. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed 10/18 and still haven't heard back. I recall admissions saying we would hear in 4-6 weeks. Anyone who interviewed around the same time heard back yet?
i interviewed on 10-13 and haven’t heard back still. i emailed admissions yesterday and they said they would let me know. the suspense is killing me hahah
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad