2021-2022 Kaiser (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lmao A earlier today after silence since my interview on 11/9!
A just now after silence since october interview! completely assumed I was being ghosted to an R. is there an accepted students facebook group or groupchat? I don't see anything in the portal.
Congrats!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
A just now after silence since october interview! completely assumed I was being ghosted to an R. is there an accepted students facebook group or groupchat? I don't see anything in the portal.
Congrats! Did you hear back by email or phone? Anyone else still not heard a decision?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Congrats! Did you hear back by email or phone? Anyone else still not heard a decision?
Still no decision here! I interviewed in Feb. In admissions office hours this week, Agasia said that all decisions (acceptance, waitlist, rejection) are still being sent out, at least as of this Wednesday, 4/20. Maybe we'll hear on Monday ?? 😔

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Still no decision here! I interviewed in Feb. In admissions office hours this week, Agasia said that all decisions (acceptance, waitlist, rejection) are still being sent out, at least as of this Wednesday, 4/20. Maybe we'll hear on Monday ?? 😔
They straight up interviewed too many people if that’s the case. Giving students just days to make a decision on where to attend is pretty stupid.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
wow so they still have spots open and are giving out acceptances? I thought the rest of us that have been ghosted are on some sort of imaginary waitlist lol

• Care
They straight up interviewed too many people if that’s the case. Giving students just days to make a decision on where to attend is pretty stupid.
Unfortunately med school admissions is a seller's market. It's not ideal to have to make a new decision in a short timeline, but for most people it's better than not having the opportunity in the first place.

Reactions: 1 users
This was by design. In other words, a feature rather than a bug.

Don’t give us hope!!
Congrats though :)

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 WL after interviewing 10/12. Will be withdrawing

Good luck everyone!

• Care
+15 on receiving a WL earlier today

+16 WL, Dec interview...this is one long list lol

waitlist people, I literally JUST sent them an email giving up my acceptance here today and I am sending you all the most positive vibes <3 hopefully the waitlist starts really moving ASAP!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
waitlist people, I literally JUST sent them an email giving up my acceptance here today and I am sending you all the most positive vibes <3 hopefully the waitlist starts really moving ASAP!
Same! Can't believe that I'm giving up free tuition and living expenses, but I hope someone here gets it! Good luck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
got a waitlist last week and an A today, wild ride this all is

• Love
Just got an A today, crazy stuff! Is anyone who was at the second look day up to connect and loop me in on things?

• Love
Any admitted students heard anything from financial aid? Like how much did you all receive to cover cost of living and what is the threshold to be eligible?

Also got an A today from the WL!! Still can't believe it. Does anyone know how long we have to accept the offer and PTE since it's May 2nd?

• Love
A just now after being waitlisted last week! This is my first A this year and I'm so happy I'm shaking. Hopefully more As will be coming to the rest of you on the waitlist!

• Love
Just got the A via email and I'm in actual disbelief... does anyone know what this means since its after the May 2nd deadline??

• Love
Accepted today, waitlisted last week and interviewed Jan 14. Sent in a list of updates last week as well, couldn't hurt for those waitlisted to give that a shot.

• Love
Does anyone know whether they still cover cost of living this year? (Sry ik this Q gets asked all the time

Does anyone know whether they still cover cost of living this year? (Sry ik this Q gets asked all the time
I did get offered full living expenses even before submitting my financial information so I believe they are.

Same! Can't believe that I'm giving up free tuition and living expenses, but I hope someone here gets it! Good luck!!
The heart wants what it wants LMAO and in this case mine wanted UChicago Pritzker. Best of luck friend!! <3

Just got off the waitlist!!! I have been bawling all morning. Indeed, the heart wants what it wants pears&peaches, and in my case that's Kaiser :)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hey guys
I was also WLed during the WL storm lol
I was wondering if anyone has any info about how many people they waitlist each cycle? Seems like a lot for a class of 50 people

Does the School provide any technology for incoming students? Like an iPad or something?

(Applying cycle 2022-2023)

But could those of you who got interviewed and accepted this cycle share stats please:)?