2021-2022 Kaiser (Tyson)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still no decision here! I interviewed in Feb. In admissions office hours this week, Agasia said that all decisions (acceptance, waitlist, rejection) are still being sent out, at least as of this Wednesday, 4/20. Maybe we'll hear on Monday ?? 😔
They straight up interviewed too many people if that’s the case. Giving students just days to make a decision on where to attend is pretty stupid.
 
Still no decision here! I interviewed in Feb. In admissions office hours this week, Agasia said that all decisions (acceptance, waitlist, rejection) are still being sent out, at least as of this Wednesday, 4/20. Maybe we'll hear on Monday ?? 😔
wow so they still have spots open and are giving out acceptances? I thought the rest of us that have been ghosted are on some sort of imaginary waitlist lol
 
They straight up interviewed too many people if that’s the case. Giving students just days to make a decision on where to attend is pretty stupid.
Unfortunately med school admissions is a seller's market. It's not ideal to have to make a new decision in a short timeline, but for most people it's better than not having the opportunity in the first place.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys
I was also WLed during the WL storm lol
I was wondering if anyone has any info about how many people they waitlist each cycle? Seems like a lot for a class of 50 people
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad