2021-2022 Kaiser (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 same here checked all my folders and haven't gotten anything from them.

+1 the only email I got said happy holidays in DecemberšŸ„²

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't heard anything. Does anyone remember if they put a limit on how many updates we can send?

hopefully we get an update soon... nothing is worse than silent rejections like just tell me my fate lol

Reactions: 1 users
do we think weā€™ll hear anything today? since they sent out a wave of rejections last friday? šŸ˜­

For accepted students, can anyone confirm if 2nd look is still being held on 04/08 (as stated on the timeline in secondary portal)? If so, hopefully some acceptances are released before then!!

Reactions: 1 user
For accepted students, can anyone confirm if 2nd look is still being held on 04/08 (as stated on the timeline in secondary portal)? If so, hopefully some acceptances are released before then!!
Yes, Friday 4/8 and Saturday 4/9 are the days for second-look weekend!

Interviewed mid-Feb and patiently waiting for a response ~.~

Reactions: 6 users
Waiting since december! I have kaiser health insurance too so every random email from them to my message center is immediate heart palpitations.

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
any chances some decision will be out today... it looks like some have come out this day the last two years

any chances some decision will be out today... it looks like some have come out this day the last two years
Thought it would be sometime this week since 2nd look is this weekend. Also, not sure if acceptances have already gone out the past couple weeks, but they just weren't posted onto SDN!

has anybody thats interviewed called admissions for an update? waiting this long is kinda crazy ngl

I'm going to assume they are releasing decisions this week because it is already April 15 on Friday and they said they would release decisions during the first 2 weeks of April, so maybe they meant the first 2 full weeks lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Alright crew I just got my pre-II R (which I knew was coming) so I'm hoping this means that BIG FAT ACCEPTANCES are coming to those of you who have been waiting since your interview! Good luck to you all!

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Alright crew I just got my pre-II R which I knew was coming - I'm hoping this means that BIG FAT ACCEPTANCES are coming to those of you who have been waiting since your interview! Good luck to you all!
+1

• Care
Pre-II R. Complete in June with just the happy holidays email in between months of silence, so Iā€™m glad for this closure at least. Good luck to all the interviewees still waiting for a final decision!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
For the people that interviewed and haven't heard back yet, what are our chances of getting an A here?

Reactions: 2 users
For the people that interviewed and haven't heard back yet, what are our chances of getting an A here?
Iā€™m guessing itā€™s more of a WL or later R, call me a pessimist lolol

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
They have to reach out to those who have interviewed today right šŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
  • Care
Just now got the A!!! This is insane! Hadn't heard anything since my interview in November.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
Bruh just WL me at this point just pls say anything šŸ˜­

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Any accepted student can tell us what the CTE date is? Trying to gauge possible WL movement even tho thereā€™s no decisions sent out lol

Surely, we'll hear back today, lol.

• Care
  • Haha
Surely, we'll hear back today, lol.
any-time-now.jpeg

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
there must be a delay in the mail šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
A just now after silence since october interview! completely assumed I was being ghosted to an R. is there an accepted students facebook group or groupchat? I don't see anything in the portal.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Lmao A earlier today after silence since my interview on 11/9!

• Love
  • Care