2022-2023 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
WITHIN TWO WEEKS
8DA51272-C8B1-4024-80A1-86DD8BA0B9B2.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Have they already filled the majority of the spots? Like is it only going to be a few people who get accepted at this point?

Have they already filled the majority of the spots? Like is it only going to be a few people who get accepted at this point?
Last year they accepted people in April and some in May. It isn’t over until a decision is made

Wait did the time change from few days now to two weeks? :(

No they initially said within two weeks, then on thursday they said "within a few days" rlly hoping today is it. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Part of me feels like I’m walking into a R or WL and another one just wants the wait to be over.

Don't ever focus on that question. Focus on here and now. Either you get it or you don't.
I totally agree! I was just trying to get an idea of if the majority of people are accepted earlier in the cycle or at the very end. I know they’re rolling but it seems like they keep most people waiting until they’re completely done interviewing (but that could be because their admission rate is so low) good luck everybody!

I totally agree! I was just trying to get an idea of if the majority of people are accepted earlier in the cycle or at the very end. I know they’re rolling but it seems like they keep most people waiting until they’re completely done interviewing (but that could be because their admission rate is so low) good luck everybody!
Ah! I see now! I think they're wrapping up and we should hear before this Friday (I hope).

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone been in contact with the office to see what day they are releasing admissions? I contacted them last week with no reply :(

cristiano-ronaldo-drinking.gif

kaiser admissions watching an army of neurotic interviewees lose their minds

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Seeing those Rs and I’m hearing nothing. The calm before the storm

Post-II R, Interviewed 2/17

Last edited:
R! I didn’t really like the school at all so I’m not upset about this one.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Well, gg guys. Let’s do this again maybe in 4 years at the match? Luv u, bye 😘

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
And did you get the status update around 3 PM CT (1 pm cali time) or did you get the update at a later time today?
wondering this too. I had a more relatively recent II so are they going in order? We done for the day? So much up in the air...

Post-II R received today around 1 PM PST

Interview date on 11/08/22

got the R. i've had 8 interviews and 8 r/waitlists with a 3.97,518, 3000+ hours of clinical experience, and have completed my own human subjects study. i have no idea what i'm doing wrong or why medical schools even bother to interview me if they're just gonna reject me or what i could do differently
only thing i could think of is the writing

interviewed in august and haven't heard back o_O

last year they sent out a bunch of Rs in late march and then it was silence till april! we might need to wait it out soldiers

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Rejected yesterday 1pm via portal :/ interviewed august