2022-2023 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1678135114025.png

Edited for privacy.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
They waited for 5 PM PST to send these Rs to avoid any calls 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Caught the R, it was only a matter of time lol. Good luck to all those waiting on interview decisions, you are in my thoughts and prayers

Spoke to admissions today about my application update. They mentioned they’re being flooded with updates at the moment so I’d expect a decision on the later end of two weeks if not more than that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you noticed that the admissions email actually speaks to you and isn't automated? I think that's pretty cool. But yeah, I think it's longer than 2 weeks.

This is the week everyone. Let's manifest some A's!!!

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Fingers crossed. Still shocked i even got an ii but still manifesting good thoughts non the less. Hope everyone here gets accepted to a school non the less as we all worked hard to get here

Reactions: 6 users
what y'all think is this the week??
Lol I hope it’s soon… isn’t the second look in 2-3 weeks? Hahaha they should realistically give folks a few weeks to figure out traveling plans to check out the school…

Reactions: 2 users
why did we think it'd be thursday collectively?

Reactions: 1 user
“Thank you for your email. We expect to share admission decision updates for interviewed candidates within the next few days. We thank you for your patience!”

“Thank you for your email. We expect to share admission decision updates for interviewed candidates within the next few days. We thank you for your patience!”
Bless you. Hopefully it's tomorrow

Reactions: 1 users
it’s not like KPSOM has match day to worry about so perhaps they can just send us our decisions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
hmm somehow i doubt it based on track record...

The timeline in the secondary portal says March 19th is the last date to send final decisions.

Adcoms, wanna release what you have so far? 👀

• Haha
it aint happening soliders. buckle in till mid april

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Starting to believe this school is a collective figment of our imagination that is finally falling apart.