2021-2022 Kaiser (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I attended office hours earlier this month and Ms. Agasia Lanier mentioned that this cycle's decisions would come out closer to the end of March or early April! I'm still holding onto hope and crossing my fingers for all of us! :)
did she mention anything about whether there were still a good number of A's left to be given out? i guess that wording implies that but just was wondering if she said anything specifically about As 😅

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
did she mention anything about whether there were still a good number of A's left to be given out? i guess that wording implies that but just was wondering if she said anything specifically about As 😅
Unfortunately, she was speaking in vague terms, but, if I remember correctly, she used the phrase "wave of acceptances" so I believe there's still a lot of A's left to be given! Being a fellow Lakers fan, positive outcomes sound like a change of pace we'd both appreciate! 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Unfortunately, she was speaking in vague terms, but, if I remember correctly, she used the phrase "wave of acceptances" so I believe there's still a lot of A's left to be given! Being a fellow Lakers fan, positive outcomes sound like a change of pace we'd both appreciate! 😂😂
Don't do this... don't give me hope :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
i wonder if kaiser knows that their policy post-interview feels like being ghosted!! i'm too slay queen for this

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know if they accept letters of intent? Some of the schools I've interviewed at have had big opinions about this. Can't recall if KP is one of them...

fr especially after yesterday's game against the timberwolves, praying for some good news 😭😭

Reactions: 1 users
I attended office hours earlier this month and Ms. Agasia Lanier mentioned that this cycle's decisions would come out closer to the end of March or early April! I'm still holding onto hope and crossing my fingers for all of us! :)
Best of luck to us all. Were the office hours busy or were able to ask and get questions answered?

• Care
Don't do this... don't give me hope :oops:
there-is-always-hope-lord-of-the-rings.gif

Reactions: 2 users
  • Love
Does anyone know if they're still sending out IIs?

Members don't see this ad :)

The portal says the final decision period ends 03/20 - I wonder if that means tomorrow is a loose deadline for Kaiser? :unsure:

1647732905861.png

• Wow
Hope its not bad news that we still haven't heard back and its past the date from their website :/

Reactions: 4 users
Maybe I’m just being pessimistic but I don’t think it’s good news. I check the entering class fb group every once in a while (linked here on Page 10) and it’s just slowly filling up :/

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Just went to the office hour today, Agasia said they are still sending acceptances through the first two weeks of April. :)

• Care
Reactions: 17 users
Got the R but knew they were done with IIs already. Glad they didn’t do a silent reject though!

• Care
Got the R. Can't say I was expecting much with a 507 MCAT but still cool to interview!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just got the rejection :/ I have really good stats and have not gotten any acceptances at all this year, RIP

• Care
Just got the rejection :/ I have really good stats and have not gotten any acceptances at all this year, RIP
Hey Sadie, we were at interview day together and I just wanted to let you know I’m sending good vibes your way (I know vibes =\= an A, but still). I’m sorry it’s been a rough cycle and I hope it begins to brighten up soon

Hey Sadie, we were at interview day together and I just wanted to let you know I’m sending good vibes your way (I know vibes =\= an A, but still). I’m sorry it’s been a rough cycle and I hope it begins to brighten up soon
Love to be recognized hahah but yes horrible luck for me even tho I got interviewed at multiple top schools and had great interview experiences :(

• Care
Love to be recognized hahah but yes horrible luck for me even tho I got interviewed at multiple top schools and had great interview experiences :(
*enter remark about how random the process is/number of applicants this year*

You’ve read the above everywhere. Honestly, that does just suck and I’m sorry. You’ve put a lot of work in to get here and I see you. I wish you the best with the rest of the cycle… or the upcoming one if necessary *knocks on wood*.

Edit: forgot to mention that I also got the R today

Last edited:
I wish everyone the best in this thread! I was curious, does anyone have any idea what it means if we didn’t receive a rejection today?

Post-iI R, too... Looks like today was a day of carnage :). Best of luck to everyone in the running elsewhere :)

• Care
I wish everyone the best in this thread! I was curious, does anyone have any idea what it means if we didn’t receive a rejection today?
When did you interview? It looks like the people who got post-ii Rs so far had interviews Jan-March. I could be totally off-base, but I wonder if they are doing waves of Rs and starting with most recent. I interviewed in November and haven't heard anything since, so I'm not necessarily expecting good news.

When did you interview? It looks like the people who got post-ii Rs so far had interviews Jan-March. I could be totally off-base, but I wonder if they are doing waves of Rs and starting with most recent. I interviewed in November and haven't heard anything since, so I'm not necessarily expecting good news.
Yeah you could be totally right! I interviewed in February for what it’s worth.

I’m wondering the same thing, but I’m assuming not much since the interview cycle seems to be over?

Post II-R also on Friday. Interviewed early February. Really got my hopes up for this school. :confused: Best of luck to everyone still in the running! If you didn't receive an R yet that can only be a good sign!

• Care
+1 I interviewed in November and haven’t heard anything

so... no ii means we should be getting a rejection email soon? or do they do silent rejects. haven't had any contact

i’ve received a rejection email, no II. It was sent maybe 1-2 weeks ago for me… check your social/promotions/spam folders?