2022-2023 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you're comfortable sharing, could you say more about what you mean by odd vibes?
As an admitted student who is probably gonna drop their acceptance, it feels a lil too corporatey and the students seem kind of disconnected. Not to take anything away from how kind the faculty and admin seem, but I wasn’t able to see myself as a student there for 4 years.
 
As an admitted student who is probably gonna drop their acceptance, it feels a lil too corporatey and the students seem kind of disconnected. Not to take anything away from how kind the faculty and admin seem, but I wasn’t able to see myself as a student there for 4 years.
I felt similarly as well. Despite the free tuition and great location, KP was the lowest on my list of schools I interviewed at. The feeling I got from students I talked to was that the school really micromanages your time (I think you’re in class basically 9-5). Also, I know a mutual friend who is an MS3 who has a lot of complaints. However, it’s still a great school and I would go there under some circumstances.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do we have an idea of how many acceptances have gone out? it seems so late to still be waiting to hear back, but it seems like there’s a decent amount of people in this thread that are waiting to hear back from an interview, just wondering if we have an idea where the numbers lie
 
Ya, hoping by this Friday but again, who knows at this point. I know I am not getting in so just give me the R! Give me peace of mind not hope!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad