2021-2022 Liberty University (LUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does this school waitlist? All I’ve seen so far are a few A’s.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
**Late Post**
Secondary received 7/20, submitted 7/22, II 9/23, scheduled for 10/7.
Status on portal did not show marked as complete and II was received at 2:30 AM CST strangely enough
Good luck to everyone applying and I hope that everyone who has interviewed receives good news soon! :)

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just a little heads up. I got accepted last year, but I had to call and ask them if they reviewed my application. Got an invite for an interview that same day.
How long should I wait before I call them?

Reactions: 1 user
Only dates for interviews are in December. Does anybody here have a November interview?

I actually waited till February and when I was stressing out already. Dont recommend it but you have to keep in mind that they get tons of applications up until November if not later. It takes schools a while to sort through everything. But you definitely have better chances if you hear from them earlier

They haven’t filled the class yet and they usually don’t until late April or May. Don’t panic yet, if you’re on the lower end of their usual stats (minimum 3.0 science gpa, minimum 502 MCAT) then you might be looked at later as they do stratify apps.

I called mid December to check in on my app, and received an ii shortly thereafter. Interviewed in February and was accepted a week later.

They haven’t filled the class yet and they usually don’t until late April or May. Don’t panic yet, if you’re on the lower end of their usual stats (minimum 3.0 science gpa, minimum 502 MCAT) then you might be looked at later as they do stratify apps.

I called mid December to check in on my app, and received an ii shortly thereafter. Interviewed in February and was accepted a week later.
I actually waited till February and when I was stressing out already. Dont recommend it but you have to keep in mind that they get tons of applications up until November if not later. It takes schools a while to sort through everything. But you definitely have better chances if you hear from them earlier
Thanks for the advice!

Received II today!
completed in early August
Lizzy M 69 (507/3.98)
Interview spots are left only in December. I am not sure if the spots in November are already taken or they just don't do interviews in November.
They should be already taken.

I actually had one on 10/1 but if they haven't got to the 9/30 interviewees I shouldn't be expecting a call anyway lol
Oh
Nice! I didn’t know they did back to back days. Goodluck! They said we should hear by tmmrw.

Reactions: 1 user
YOOOOOOOOOO I just got the acceptance call!!!!!!!!!!! Interviewed 9/30. UNREAL

• Love
Anyone else from 9/30 get a decision. Looks like I should be expecting the R

Does anyone know if this school reviews letters of recommendations before giving out interviews?

Anyone else not get a decision on Friday? I had the 9/30 session but I didn’t get the R email or phone call.

Just got the II today, got 6 dates to choose from 5 of them already happened, next one is 12/16 jeez what a wait. Wish I would have gotten it a few days ago so I could do the 10/14, but hey interviews and interview

Just got the II today, got 6 dates to choose from 5 of them already happened, next one is 12/16 jeez what a wait. Wish I would have gotten it a few days ago so I could do the 10/14, but hey interviews and interview
When did you get complete?

When did you get complete?
I cant remember but I'd call because I emailed about letters, they didnt do anything. I called - they added them. I think you need to call this school for updates and what not

I cant remember but I'd call because I emailed about letters, they didnt do anything. I called - they added them. I think you need to call this school for updates and what not
Oh wow, thanks I'll try calling and see if it helps.

Hey everyone, my interview is in December. Does LUCOM send out an email a few weeks before telling us what to expect?

I submitted my primary here 4 weeks ago but haven’t received a secondary yet. Should I contact them regarding this?

Hey everyone, my interview is in December. Does LUCOM send out an email a few weeks before telling us what to expect?
Hi! They did send out a little itinerary about times and which time your specific interview was. If it's the same as mine the beginning was a welcome and just a little info about the school then there was a finances talk and then a current student Q and A and then you were able to get off of zoom until your interview slot which was about 25 min alone with a faculty member. At the end there was a little closing to answer any more questions. Hope this helps

Reactions: 1 users
I submitted my primary here 4 weeks ago but haven’t received a secondary yet. Should I contact them regarding this?
I submitted mine a little earlier than you and I haven’t received a secondary either. I think I’ve been screened out.

Accepted!! II on 10/07! Does anyone know when we get acceptance email with all the details? I only received a call