You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 LSU New Orleans
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes interviews, orientation, and the Q&A were via zoom. I feel like as long as you have something sturdy to keep your ipad propped up, it should be fine.To those who recently interviewed, can you let me know if the interview was conducted over Zoom? And if so do you think an iPad or tablet would suffice?
That's when I interviewed! I haven't gotten any kind of letter since. Have you gotten anything? It's making me nervous since they said the next meeting was that Friday then letters would go out a week or two later.When I did my interview [12/06/2021] I vaguely remember being told that the advocacy meetings would be sometime at the end of January, then the end of February and March. It has been a long time since I interviewed and heard that line however, so take it with a grain of salt.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Med1c-007
Full Member
I got an NFA email and have been sending them updates on my research, but no further communication from them about any final decisions,wish I had more news for you man.!That's when I interviewed! I haven't gotten any kind of letter since. Have you gotten anything? It's making me nervous since they said the next meeting was that Friday then letters would go out a week or two later.
If the committee meets at the end of January should we expect to get decisions next week if we were NFA?
i think nfa will hear by end of next month
yea ik lsu nola's process in admissions is something i'll never get lol
So the committee is meeting today and they’re supposed to be beginning to send out majority of their acceptance letters to those who were NFA’d over the past couple months (beginning in Feb and I’m assuming into March since I know for sure that’s when majority people get their acceptances from LSU). Sooooooo fingers crossed really hard!!!!If the committee meets at the end of January should we expect to get decisions next week if we were NFA?
wait so is today the advocacy meeting??
appartentlywait so is today the advocacy meeting??
narrowlytailored
Full Member
Those of us who interviewed on Jan. 18 were told that today would be the first consideration meeting before the board, not an advocacy meeting. The all-day marathon advocacy meeting was to first happen in Feb/March and again in Mayish. Unsure where the above suggestion is coming from or if something changed.
I believe you are right. i called a few days ago and they said the advocacy meetings were to be those times, so I believe that's when most of us NFA peeps will hear (by the end of next month)Those of us who interviewed on Jan. 18 were told that today would be the first consideration meeting before the board, not an advocacy meeting. The all-day marathon advocacy meeting was to first happen in Feb/March and again in Mayish. Unsure where the above suggestion is coming from or if something changed.
I just said they’re meeting today and that the surge of acceptances begins in February (from what a friend who interviewed this past Wednesday was told). First advocacy meeting is in Feb per what Dr. Eubanks has said.Those of us who interviewed on Jan. 18 were told that today would be the first consideration meeting before the board, not an advocacy meeting. The all-day marathon advocacy meeting was to first happen in Feb/March and again in Mayish. Unsure where the above suggestion is coming from or if something changed.
dawg this wait is killing me lmaoooo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So close yet so far away 😭dawg this wait is killing me lmaoooo
toula_magoo
Full Member
II today!
greendesert34
Full Member
II today too! How far into the cycle is LSU? Any insight on chances with an interview in February? I can't seem to gauge how many seats are left/how LSU gives out acceptances lol
Psoas_I_was_saying
Full Member
II today for me, too! I can say that they interviewed me last year, too (before my ultimate rejection, lol) and didn't send me an II until Feb. And there were several rounds of IIs sent out after mine!
greendesert34
Full Member
Congrats on the interview, you got this!!! And thank you, good to know 🙂II today for me, too! I can say that they interviewed me last year, too (before my ultimate rejection, lol) and didn't send me an II until Feb. And there were several rounds of IIs sent out after mine!
Psoas_I_was_saying
Full Member
There are 112 members in the facebook group, 4 are administrators or moderators. They typically accept ~200 students.II today too! How far into the cycle is LSU? Any insight on chances with an interview in February? I can't seem to gauge how many seats are left/how LSU gives out acceptances lol
Congrats! When did you schedule it for??Got an II today! IS complete early November.
Thanks! Scheduled for Feb 23. For anyone wondering, there were several date options still open in March and possibly into April? I meant to screenshot dates but forgot out of excitement lol.Congrats! When did you schedule it for??
aspiring_physician123
Full Member
Anyone that interviewed in January receive a letter in the mail yet?
What is the name of the group?There are 112 members in the facebook group, 4 are administrators or moderators. They typically accept ~200 students.
You will likely receive an email before a physical copyAnyone that interviewed in January receive a letter in the mail yet?
It should be this week since they met last Friday! (maybe next week if they're being slow)Anyone that interviewed in January receive a letter in the mail yet?
OMG Congrats! I'M SO JEALOUS! I'm still waiting after getting NFA'd back in Nov 🥲I got my A today!!!! I interviewed the 11th and heard back after the first meeting! LSU is my Alma mater so I'm hyped!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me too after getting NFA'd in octoberOMG Congrats! I'M SO JEALOUS! I'm still waiting after getting NFA'd back in Nov 🥲
Congrats!! Can I ask what your stats are??Hey y’all, I interviewed 1/4 and got an A today by email!
hey thenextmcdreamy, I am really hoping i see u post in here w an acceptance after the advocacy meeting this month!!!!me too after getting NFA'd in october
dawgsalltheway
Full Member
Via email or mail?NFA, dated 1/31 😢
By mailVia email or mail?
dawgsalltheway
Full Member
Great….Can’t wait for my parents to call with their disappointment :’)By mail
Thank you! Third time reapp, 3.78, 516Congrats!! Can I ask what your stats are??
when did you interview?
NFA, dated 1
narrowlytailored
Full Member
USPS Informed Delivery sent me the scanned image. Letter's being delivered today. Postage: $0.42....
When’d you interview??USPS Informed Delivery sent me the scanned image. Letter's being delivered today. Postage: $0.42....
narrowlytailored
Full Member
Jan 18When’d you interview??
dawgsalltheway
Full Member
Sending good vibes your way!! Let us know!!!Jan 18
+1USPS Informed Delivery sent me the scanned image. Letter's being delivered today. Postage: $0.42....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
narrowlytailored
Full Member
NFA. Time for more waiting. Congrats to all the As!
I know this question has just been asked, but anyone who interviewed these past two weeks know when the advocacy meeting is this month?? I'm getting desperate (and still anxious) haha
toula_magoo
Full Member
Does anyone know anything about how to go about rescheduling an interview? Email admissions?
toula_magoo
Full Member
Is March 15 too late to interview? Just had to reschedule today..