2021-2022 LSU New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
it's never too late to interview. best of luck

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody else been under active review since September, I’m in-state. Not sure what’s happening, I have called on Thursday between 2-4pm and told I was still under active review and they couldn’t tell me more than that? I think someone on this thread mentioned before they don’t go chronologically through applications, if not… what is the method?! 🤣

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Anybody else been under active review since September, I’m in-state. Not sure what’s happening, I have called on Thursday between 2-4pm and told I was still under active review and they couldn’t tell me more than that? I think someone on this thread mentioned before they don’t go chronologically through applications, if not… what is the method?! 🤣
No idea what the criteria is for when they choose people to send II too. But that's actually crazy that they couldn't give you more of an update?? Lowkey blows my mind that they couldn't tell you more....

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the accepted email yesterday as well! 2nd time re-applicant, and I'm so excited!!

• Love
Letter coming today assuming nfa. Probably Email = A and Mail = NFA

:(

Last edited:
  • Care
so they just did their advocacy meeting? i thought that was supposed to be after the "plan to enroll" tool on AMCAS became available

so they just did their advocacy meeting? i thought that was supposed to be after the "plan to enroll" tool on AMCAS became available
Ill let you know what it says but I think they had 1 meeting in February.

So if we got a previous NFA we could be getting an NFA or rejection?
From my understanding yeah. Idk how many people they decided to accept after this meeting and if they’ll keep sending out As on a rolling basis or if people who are still NFA’d won’t hear anything until the next advocacy meeting. I’m so bummed and I haven’t even received my letter in the email yet haha.

So is no news potentially good news here? Or do they just send out updates in bursts. NFA interviewed in October but haven’t gotten an email or a letter

So is no news potentially good news here? Or do they just send out updates in bursts. NFA interviewed in October but haven’t gotten an email or a letter
potentially. Im starting to think that email = accepted. letter = rejection and nothing = NFA. I'll let you know what the letter says this afternoon when I receive it

potentially. Im starting to think that email = accepted. letter = rejection and nothing = NFA. I'll let you know what the letter says this afternoon when I receive it
why you gotta kill my hopes like that I was so excited when I saw that a letter from them would be coming today....

apparently, it's different for everyone. Some ppl get emails, some ppl just get letters.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Another NFA letter. It’s not a rejection but excuse me while I go cry in the shower.

Edit: I didn’t make it to the shower

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
ok, but for real why are they mailing NFA letters and wasting postage stamps when they could just email? Makes no sense tbh

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Wondering how many people they moved off the NFA list and how many seats a left….

so I wasn't able to get home until now and I opened a letter and I'm still NFA. Oh well, I guess more waiting.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users