2021-2022 Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was accepted here last week, and I am wondering if anyone is aware of a group me or Facebook group for the incoming class! :)
there is a face book group, just email Richard because he is the one who can add you to the group.

Members don't see this ad.

When does the school start offering acceptances to people who are waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad :)
The email just stated that they started pulling people off, right? If so, then +2. Best of luck to everyone!
I got that one as well. Good luck everyone! Hopefully, we all hear good news in the next couple of days or weeks!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone received an acceptance off of the alternate list yet?

I heard they started pulling from the alt list the first week of May. The admissions committee meets every Wednesday, so they call applicants either Wednesday or Thursday.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received an acceptance off the alternate list after May 15th ?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
based on their email, they for sure have started accepting people on May 2nd! I'm just surprised no one has reported anything! Especially since I expected there to be a big pull from alternate list after May 15.

Also, does the timing of getting on WL matter? Some ppl got on it in October 2021 and some are getting the email now in May 2022
I have been waitlisted since October and I'm not sure if the timing matters since I am still on it. I wonder when they will start pulling people off since I haven't seen any movement.

• Care
I've also been waitlisted since October! I refresh this page an unhealthy number of times per day to see if anyone is reporting getting off the waitlist

• Care
I've also been waitlisted since October! I refresh this page an unhealthy number of times per day to see if anyone is reporting getting off the waitlist
Same haha. It seems kind of crazy that they haven't accepted people from October still!

I got waitlisted in january but i got a call yesterday about a spot opening up and i gave it up! so i am sure it will go to one of you wonderful ppl :) good luck

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know what the graduation rate at Marian has been the last handful of years?

Hey all, I have a few questions about rotations at Marian. Does anyone know if all the rotations would take place in Indiana, or is there potential for the rotations to take place in other cities such as Chicago? Also, would we be assigned a new site every 4-8 weeks for every rotation or would we be at each site for longer stretches of time for multiple rotations consecutively? Thanks!

I got waitlisted in january but i got a call yesterday about a spot opening up and i gave it up! so i am sure it will go to one of you wonderful ppl :) good luck

Would you mind sharing your gpa and mcat score?

Does anyone know anything about the direct admissions offer alternate students got an email about last year?

Any waitlist movement this week?
I was accepted last week! stats on the lower end of the spectrum but I did get a Master’s / WL’ed in march

while the numbers aren’t really indicative of anything, there are 124 accepted students in the GroupMe so far, for anyone curious. rooting for everyone still waiting to hear the best news soon 😊

I was accepted last week! stats on the lower end of the spectrum but I did get a Master’s / WL’ed in march

while the numbers aren’t really indicative of anything, there are 124 accepted students in the GroupMe so far, for anyone curious. rooting for everyone still waiting to hear the best news soon

Congrats and thanks for sharing the info.

Just W. It’s a great program. Hope the seat will go to one of you guys.

Reactions: 2 users
Joinme group still has 125 members.
IMG_6246.jpg

It seems like they aren't accepting many waitlisted people. There seems to be a lot less movement this year than past.

• Sad
Thank you!! 3.3 undergrad gpa, 3.5 grad gpa, 508 mcat. Sent two update letters (one around November last year and one around April this year) and I also sent a letter of intent in May.

Thank you!! 3.3 undergrad gpa, 3.5 grad gpa, 508 mcat. Sent two update letters (one around November last year and one around April this year) and I also sent a letter of intent in May.

Congrats!!!
Just wondering, where did you do your masters from?