2021-2022 Miami

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
N=1 but I got 3rd quartile and received the II in mid-late September despite submitting the secondary somewhat late (5 weeks after receipt)
Do you think scoring poorly on casper will keep me out? I scored the 1st quartile and this is one of my top choice schools. I have an otherwise strong application, having grown up and lived in Florida for most my childhood. Really worried right now
 
Do you think scoring poorly on casper will keep me out? I scored the 1st quartile and this is one of my top choice schools. I have an otherwise strong application, having grown up and lived in Florida for most my childhood. Really worried right now
No one really knows. It is one of MANY components of your application.
 
Do you think scoring poorly on casper will keep me out? I scored the 1st quartile and this is one of my top choice schools. I have an otherwise strong application, having grown up and lived in Florida for most my childhood. Really worried right now
I think I scored two or three quartile, I don’t remember but it never came up on interview day and I surely hadn’t “shined” on CASPer. I actually never studied for it or knew what it would ask before I sat down to take it, so I in a sense did below average. Don’t overthink: they’ll see your app if you find ways to shine.