2021-2022 New York Med

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they have a waitlist for earlier interviews? They said they'll keep my email on file
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To those who got accepted on November 16th, did you get anything in the mail or any other emails other than the deposit and terms and condition information?
 
To those who got accepted on November 16th, did you get anything in the mail or any other emails other than the deposit and terms and condition information?
My physical acceptance letter came in the mail earlier this week, but I don't recall getting any other emails besides the initial deposit + portal instructions.
 
To those who got accepted on November 16th, did you get anything in the mail or any other emails other than the deposit and terms and condition information?
I got my acceptance letter in the mail and a few pages regarding instructions to reserve my seat. If anyone has any other questions I'd be happy to help, interviewed here mid-October, got accepted mid-Novemberish
 
Does anyone know if this school prefers update letters before or after the interview
You can send update letters before the interview (NYMC Acceptance and Waitlist Protocols).

In other news, it's almost my 5 month anniversary of being complete at this school! So grateful to have made it to this point and thankful for all the tears I shed along the way.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my acceptance letter in the mail and a few pages regarding instructions to reserve my seat. If anyone has any other questions I'd be happy to help, interviewed here mid-October, got accepted mid-Novemberish
Hey! First, Congratss!!! I was wondering how long it took between your acceptance email and you receiving the physical letter in your mail.

Thanks!
 
Hey! First, Congratss!!! I was wondering how long it took between your acceptance email and you receiving the physical letter in your mail.

Thanks!
Thank you 🙂, it was about 6 weeks before I heard back with their decision, and then from then about 2 weeks (ish) to receive the letter
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how to check if the school has received our CASPER test results? I got an email reminding me about the deadline to submit test results but not sure if that was a general email to all applicants.
 
Does anyone know how to check if the school has received our CASPER test results? I got an email reminding me about the deadline to submit test results but not sure if that was a general email to all applicants.
Most schools will say if they've gotten Casper on their specific portals if you go to the Communication section