2021-2022 NYU (Grossman)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dean Rivera, if ur reading this, I just want you to know your sales pitch was incredible and the best one I've heard yet. Highly convinced that you can sell water to a whale
While I'm sure he appreciates the kind words, T5 free tuition in one of the world's leading cities kind of sells itself. Not exactly water to whales. :laugh:
 
While I'm sure he appreciates the kind words, T5 free tuition in one of the world's leading cities kind of sells itself. Not exactly water to whales. :laugh:
Yea i mean I get it, but I'm MD/PhD so things are free regardless so the tuition free thing isn't really something I personally gave much thought
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cat-jump.gif

Good luck guys! Hoping there are some acceptances tomorrow 😊
 
Mayhaps wishful thinking, but since Thanksgiving’s coming up, I wonder if they’ll try to zero out as many applications as possible today so that the admissions team has more of a break next week?? Or they might just wait until after break lmao
 
It means you’re still in the running for an acceptance! You made it past the rejections, and will probably get the A or WL in the next week or two!

Have people been getting WLed already? I was under the impression that after the continuing review email we could still get an A or R at any time but that WL starts to happen after ~100 As have already been given out around January. Regardless, I think there are lots of us (most of us?) who have waited longer than a few weeks after getting the continuing review email to hear anything further.
 
Have people been getting WLed already? I was under the impression that after the continuing review email we could still get an A or R at any time but that WL starts to happen after ~100 As have already been given out around January. Regardless, I think there are lots of us (most of us?) who have waited longer than a few weeks after getting the continuing review email to hear anything further.
Yeah, I interviewed on 9/29 and got continued review on 10/22. Still waiting to hear back. Good luck to everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tell me about it... 528/4.0 and just got the R 🙁 I completed my secondaries kinda late and this the second school I've heard back from, I just hope this isn't a sign that I have a big R storm coming
Yeah I mean I'm not them and don't know if their NYU secondaries were awful, but they got into WashU and have II's at pretty much all other stat ****** lol so their primary and writing skills, app in general is obviously good enough

Also been seeing more low MCATs get II's here so maybe NYU is turning more holistic unironically...but then again this is a very small sample size