You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 NYU (Grossman)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
organicgranola
Full Member
It sounds like they're for sure done with interviews, hopefully they put me out of my misery ASAPI need the sweet release of pre-II R so I can finally abandon all hope for this school lol
sameeeeee. If they were truly done with interviews, why not just rain down the pre-II Rs?I need the sweet release of pre-II R so I can finally abandon all hope for this school lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cold_friesMD
Full Member
IS pre II R, complete early Aug
Lillian Joseph
Full Member
+1
boomchickapow
Full Member
IS pre-II R
It seems they are answering your prayersameeeeee. If they were truly done with interviews, why not just rain down the pre-II Rs?
They probably can’t send them all at once or it would crash their system lol
Pre-II R lolololol
garnmonster
Full Member
woohoo pre-II R
Same followed by an invitation to apply DOPre-II R lolololol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pain.Same followed by an invitation to apply DO
SAME LOLSame followed by an invitation to apply DO
Sorry people who interviewed this week what is the soonest we could potentially hear? It sounded like first week of Jan right? Or could we potentially even hear next week since they are going to comittee for us in next day or so
D
deleted1169361
pre-II R oos as well
D
deleted1169077
OOS Pre-II R, application complete 7/15. womp womp.
lychee.jelly.
Full Member
+1 sad vibes
Disappointing to get rejected today. I was very interested in their accelerated Md/PhD program. On a happier note, my wife is pregnant again and a faculty job that I applied for many moons ago is turning into a job offer. It's still a Merry Christmas for me.
winning where it all really matters congrats manDisappointing to get rejected today. I was very interested in their accelerated Md/PhD program. On a happier note, my wife is pregnant again and a faculty job that I applied for many moons ago is turning into a job offer. It's still a Merry Christmas for me.
oatmilkplease
Full Member
pre-II R woop woop
D
deleted1167724
Pre-II R
D
deleted1161947
R, rip
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 R
+1. On my graduation day too, man! Oh well, good luck to everyone still in the game 🙂Just got the R
anonymous4299
Full Member
Pre-II R
+1, honestly glad to just have a decision at this point… better than the waiting game that a lot of other schools do 🤷🏻♀️Just got the R
Hopping on the R train
pre-II R. kinda stings, since this was the only school where I got an interview invite 2 years ago. spent 2 years working my tail off, just to not even get an II. guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.
anyways, I think that's more than enough bitching from me. I hope everyone has a fantastic holidays, that y'all get a bona fide **** TON of A's over the next few months, and, most importantly, that you find time to do things you enjoy!
anyways, I think that's more than enough bitching from me. I hope everyone has a fantastic holidays, that y'all get a bona fide **** TON of A's over the next few months, and, most importantly, that you find time to do things you enjoy!
doctormeruem
Full Member
Pre-II R
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
+1
okexchange5148
14 II : 2 Pre-II R : 1 R: 2 WL: 1 A
Pre II R OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 Pre-II R OOS submitted early August
Doc_McStuffinz
Full Member
Pre-II R today
+1 Pre-II R
+1 OOS Pre-II R, freed from waiting from NYU and I hope good luck to everybody else in this thread!
theofficialnumber13
Full Member
Joining the pre-II R wave, OOS