You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 NYU (Grossman)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
stinkygoose00
Full Member
OOS pre-ii R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS pre-II R on 12/15. Secondary received 7/22 and completed 8/2. rip free tuition[emoji1431]
secure-delay-1314
Full Member
Pre II R :/
Any_Two_Cards
Full Member
No A's at all being posted on here, but we know they are happening. Man, it's tough being in the dark.
I know that nobody wants to dox themselves, but how about we get some burner accounts going so we can hear about the A's. Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?
I know that nobody wants to dox themselves, but how about we get some burner accounts going so we can hear about the A's. Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?
2024hopefulbanana
Full Member
I had a dream about getting a call last night if that counts for anything lolNo A's at all being posted on here, but we know they are happening. Man, it's tough being in the dark.
I know that nobody wants to dox themselves, but how about we get some burner accounts going so we can hear about the A's. Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?
Thats amazing, congrats!! I wonder if this means normal MD A's will start coming off of CR, or is the MSTP program is entirely separate?MSTP CR -> A. Early November interview
I think most MD As even to this point have been off CR. Dean Rivera said it was only a minority of students who get A without CR.Thats amazing, congrats!! I wonder if this means normal MD A's will start coming off of CR, or is the MSTP program is entirely separate?
I wonder if calls are being made today or Friday, like in previous weeks. I interviewed last week of November so it's been about 3 weeks. Does that mean there will be some news later this week for November interviewees?
Getting pretty antsy LOLI had a dream about getting a call last night if that counts for anything lol
I found out about CR or R the Thursday(?) or Friday three weeks after interview so maybe it’s the same case for everyone because I’ve seen others on here also have that three week gap.I wonder if calls are being made today or Friday, like in previous weeks. I interviewed last week of November so it's been about 3 weeks. Does that mean there will be some news later this week for November interviewees?
Getting pretty antsy LOL
Any_Two_Cards
Full Member
Did Dean Rivera say he usually makes calls on Wednesday and/or Friday?I wonder if calls are being made today or Friday, like in previous weeks. I interviewed last week of November so it's been about 3 weeks. Does that mean there will be some news later this week for November interviewees?
Getting pretty antsy LOL
Maybe this is total false hope, but a part of me is wondering (hoping) if maybe this year, they took more people straight up and are only now trying to go back to CRI think most MD As even to this point have been off CR. Dean Rivera said it was only a minority of students who get A without CR.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
incomingmd11
Full Member
I remember him mentioning Wednesday is the least likely day bc of clinic but that any other day is possibleDid Dean Rivera say he usually makes calls on Wednesday and/or Friday?
Any_Two_Cards
Full Member
I remember him mentioning Wednesday is the least likely day bc of clinic but that any other day is possible
Okay cool. I didn't get a call today but that must've just been because it's Wednesday.
tofulover202
New Member
Interviewed early October, was put on MSTP CR in November, got the A yesterday!
Accepted off CR today! Interviewed 10/25. Can’t believe it.
Any_Two_Cards
Full Member
Congratulations! For MD or for MSTP? And did you get a phone call or an email?Accepted off CR today! Interviewed 10/25. Can’t believe it.
Thank you!! It was MD only. I got a call from Dr. Rivera (a 212 number).Congratulations! For MD or for MSTP? And did you get a phone call or an email?
D
deleted1171273
OOS A, December Interview
Congrats! Just curious what time of day he called?A call today!! Interviewed early october. Shaking and throwing up rn
Thank you! around 3 pm ESTCongrats! Just curious what time of day he called?
CR today. Still in the running 😅
happy journey
New Member
Congratulations do you mind sharing your stats and which type of undergrad you attended?A call today!! Interviewed early october. Shaking and throwing up rn
How many of you are attending the first look event??
I’ll be attending!How many of you are attending the first look event??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 🙂I’ll be attending!
pepperoncini
Full Member
CR since September and my hope is dwindling :/
Same here 💔CR since September and my hope is dwindling :/
Bruh you always win holysheetLate post, but recently accepted off of CR!!!!
Any_Two_Cards
Full Member
Congratulations! When did you get the call?Late post, but recently accepted off of CR!!!!
dreamt that dean rivera and i were playing one on one for my A. i crossed him up and shot the game winner fadeaway 3 before waking up sweaty all over
please miss onceLate post, but recently accepted off of CR!!!!
living up the LBJ name, my kingLate post, but recently accepted off of CR!!!!
Y'all think he's done with A's or there's still more this coming week?
Me too!I’ll be attending!
2024hopefulbanana
Full Member
We’re going to hear about WL/R next week right?
I think Dean R said that he was trying to get them out by the end of this week but someone can correct me if I’m wrongliving up the LBJ name, my king
Y'all think he's done with A's or there's still more this coming week?
Bizarre_Animation
Full Member
Waitlisted
WL!! Good luck everyone!!!
qwertyuiopsmile
Full Member
Waitlist
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted
+1, email said that they have a smaller list this year, but not sure how much movement there actually is
Ooh boy Rs coming soon I wonder
Post-II R! I knew it was a bad idea to say the New York Knicks suck as a joke in an MMI