2021-2022 Pennsylvania State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Judging by previous trends, when do you think we should expect more decisions? Do you think more decisions will come out early April?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when the admission committee will meet again? I have been waiting so many months to hear back. I was hoping to make a final decision by April. :/
 
Does anyone know when the admission committee will meet again? I have been waiting so many months to hear back. I was hoping to make a final decision by April. :/
Same to me. When did you interview? I'm assuming prob same time frame as me (January 26th). Hopefully by next week. I'm also hoping to decide soon and giving them until Mid April...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know the rules around post-waitlist letters of intent? I am getting conflicting information from previous years and from calling the admissions office?

Would it be wise to send now, or to wait after the CTE date? Thanks in advance!
 
Anyone know the rules around post-waitlist letters of intent? I am getting conflicting information from previous years and from calling the admissions office?

Would it be wise to send now, or to wait after the CTE date? Thanks in advance!

I've also seen completely contradicting information. They claim they don't take any update letters or new information after secondary submission but then there is an anecdote in this thread of someone sending updates/support letter and getting in shortly after.

I've always been cautious to follow their 'rules' because I don't want to give the impression that I think the rules don't apply to me. I would send a kind email or phone call to admissions inquiring about sending a LOI, but that's just my opinion.
 
I've also seen completely contradicting information. They claim they don't take any update letters or new information after secondary submission but then there is an anecdote in this thread of someone sending updates/support letter and getting in shortly after.

I've always been cautious to follow their 'rules' because I don't want to give the impression that I think the rules don't apply to me. I would send a kind email or phone call to admissions inquiring about sending a LOI, but that's just my opinion.
When I called, they said after April 30.