2021-2022 Pennsylvania State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ngl after receiving a pre-II R from this school with better stats I do wonder what aspect of my application they deemed not worthy. Ofc not trying to demean you or anything, but the lack of transparency really does leave a bad taste in one's mouth.
A lot of my interviewers told me it was my ECs and narrative. They felt my narrative fit their mission. Of course I don't know if they tell everyone that but yeah lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Marked complete 7/31 and I’ve heard nothing 😟
Same silence...Complete mid-August
Don't stress too much! I'm in the same boat but I've noticed schools are not very linear when going through applications. Someone who submitted in July could get an II at the same time as someone who submitted two weeks ago. 🙂 We're all in this together. Good luck!
 
Do we think this is the week Penn State sends out post II decisions for September interviews? I am betting this or next week so my anxiety is killing me at the moment.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad