You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Stony Brook
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Silence since July
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scerevisiae
Full Member
Same are they still sending out IIs?Silence since July
beepbeep197
Full Member
where do you see this list on the form?Does anyone know if 3 year md is limited just to the specialties listed on the form? It sounded like any SBU home residency program could be linked but several are missing
PreMed1786682
Full Member
Post II WL. Does SBU only do WL post interviews or do they also do rejections? Trying to see if there is any hope. II was on 12/16
DogeCoinToDaMoon
Full Member
Sent my 3yr app in, i wonder how long it may take to hear back. Anyone have any insights?
noodlechicken1
Full Member
Someone earlier had a post II R. But from the MSARS data it seems they mostly just waitlist everyoneSent my 3yr app in, i wonder how long it may take to hear back. Anyone have any insights?
premedhopeful1013
Full Member
Pre-II R yesterday
Interviewed early January, accepted 20 mins ago!
flowerschool
New Member
How early in January did you interview?Email around half an hour ago - accepted.
Interviewed early January. IS 🙂
P.S. Did anyone make a group for accepted students yet? If no, do you guys want to start one?
The first week of JanuaryHow early in January did you interview?
Pre II R today (was in spam) 💔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scerevisiae
Full Member
Same :/Pre II R today (was in spam) 💔
Anybody else not hear anything yet from Stony?
Any hope left for the silent peeps? :OAnybody else not hear anything yet from Stony?
noodlechicken1
Full Member
I do not believe there is HPWL this year. We shall see thoughLooks like they started offering HPWL spots around this time last year. Time to see if my waitlist decision is a death sentence or there’s no HPWL this year
Pre-II R received just now 🙁. Complete 8/27 and update letter sent in early December. GL everyone else!
+1 holding on for today lolAny hope left for the silent peeps? :O
Pre-II R just now
stressed_premed_2022
Full Member
+1Pre-II R just now
bernedoodle
Full Member
Withdrew my acceptance. Best of luck to remaining applicants.
Countrychkn
Full Member
Just got the pre-II R. Kinda rude since I went here for undergrad and have worked here for the past 2 years but such is life 🙃🙃
212kindofgal
Full Member
Withdrew my acceptance. GLTA
Pre-II R today. Honestly forgot I applied lol good luck everyone!
captain_donuts
Full Member
Pre-II R just now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
orangeastronaut
New Member
+1Pre-II R just now
MotorLover
Full Member
R thank you and goodbye
Anybody still waiting to hear back from stony?
Forget what I said, +1 R just now lmaoAnybody still waiting to hear back from stony?
flowerschool
New Member
… Did anyone hear back from 1/7 interview yet ?
Does anyone know if there's a facebook page for accepted students / if anyone made one?
KanekiS1E12
Full Member
Pre II R. Complete in September
Pretty sure one gets made by Stony closer to the start of classesDoes anyone know if there's a facebook page for accepted students / if anyone made one?
standingdeskfanatic
Full Member
During the interview, did they say anything about how long we can expect to wait for a decision? It seems like previous As have come anytime from 4-7weeks post-interview, but I'm wondering whether they told us anything concrete. I can't remember because I was honestly so nervous
gigi4567
Full Member
WL too 🙁WL just now, interviewed ~4 weeks ago
beepbeep197
Full Member
Congrats! Welcome to the Seawolf famAccepted!
I withdrew my acceptance. Good luck everyone!
beepbeep197
Full Member
Good bye seawolf 🙁 good luck wherever you go!I withdrew my acceptance. Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! That was very sweet. Good luck to you too. I hope some of these acceptances I let go of go to those who don't have any right now. I'm praying we all get into at least one school.Good bye seawolf 🙁 good luck wherever you go!
beepbeep197
Full Member
I thought that opened tomorrowAnyone see the choose your medical school tool for stony brook yet?
Yep just realized my mistake lmaoI thought that opened tomorrow
beepbeep197
Full Member
Hi Friends, just emailed admissions asking about any accepted students days. Will keep y'all updated!