2021-2022 SUNY Upstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R after being on hold since September
Did your portal say decision made prior to receiving the email?

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody have decision made on their portal but didn't get a pre interview rejection yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody have decision made on their portal but didn't get a pre interview rejection yet?
If you get decision made in your portal and haven’t interviewed, you have been rejected. Best of luck my friend

I haven't been rejected yet with the decision made on my portal but i'm not hopeful about it at all. It's only a matter of time

• Sad
Any recent interview invites here? I read the threads from the last two years and people generally stop posting about IIs around now.

Ok so I had the decision made on my portal pre-II, but never got the rejection email. Now, that status has disappeared. Anyone had this happen to them?

Ok so I had the decision made on my portal pre-II, but never got the rejection email. Now, that status has disappeared. Anyone had this happen to them?
My status disappeared too. Last I checked was yesterday and it still said review after Dec 1st tho.

My status disappeared too. Last I checked was yesterday and it still said review after Dec 1st tho.
Exactly the same boat. This is the second time my status is disappearing. First time was 2-3 weeks ago where it went away for about 5-6 days and then the "hold for re-review after Dec 1st" came back.

Exactly the same boat. This is the second time my status is disappearing. First time was 2-3 weeks ago where it went away for about 5-6 days and then the "hold for re-review after Dec 1st" came back.
So strange, yeah I went from hold for rereview —> disappeared status —> back to hold for rereview —> decision made —> disappeared lol

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
So strange, yeah I went from hold for rereview —> disappeared status —> back to hold for rereview —> decision made —> disappeared lol
My status never went to "Decision made" after being on hold, but my hold status has now disappeared. idk what's going on but you're not alone!

Reactions: 2 users
Maybe they are using Spectrum Internet for the server, lol. On and Off depends on the weather.

Just kidding, best of luck for your cycle!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the R lmao I guess status disappearing meant something after all
Complete mid-July, IS, LM 81
good luck to everyone who interviewed!!!

• Care
+1 but still not expecting anything other than an R lmaoo

Just got the R lmao I guess status disappearing meant something after all
Complete mid-July, IS, LM 81
good luck to everyone who interviewed!!!
Sorry to hear that. But I see two A's in your signature so congrats!!

Is your status still gone?

Sorry to hear that. But I see two A's in your signature so congrats!!

Is your status still gone?
Thank you! and I wish I could tell you. I immediately deleted all of my emails and the portal link for SUNY Upstate lmao

Thank you! and I wish I could tell you. I immediately deleted all of my emails and the portal link for SUNY Upstate lmao
Haha makes sense. Good luck next year Doctor!!

• Love
Sadly, pre-II R received on the 13th after being hold since October. Had sent an update letter, and saw the fearsome "decision made" status after last weekend. Oh well, gl everyone else!

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
It works for me...

Sometimes I get a message that I am logged into a session already, so I have to log out and go back in.
Just re-tried it. Work this time. Thanks for the advice!

Has anyone with acceptances gotten the Certiphi email for the background check? I thought they were supposed to go out in early January?

Any recommendations for housing? Resources seem pretty sparce

Anyone else have their status missing for roughly two weeks now?

Reactions: 8 users
is it safe to assume R at this point if we haven't heard anything back? Status still gone after initially being placed on hold so not sure what this means.

Has anyone who interviewed in December heard back yet?

Pre-II R just now! Complete July.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
+1 Pre-II R
Was on hold since December
Felt this coming
Still sad :cryi:

• Care