-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Toledo
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did anyone hear anything back today? Or is it unusual to get responses on a Monday?
I would guess there's no rhyme or reason to it based on what Kayla said, just whenever the adcom members finish them up.I called earlier and Dr.Perry said they are releasing decisions as they receive them. So I don’t think it means anything. Probably the person reviewing the files haven’t submitted the decisions yet. Patience is key with this school. Keep your heads up. Next week might be the week.
Edit: I also have not heard a decision today
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hellodoc321
Full Member
I have not heard backDid anyone hear anything back today? Or is it unusual to get responses on a Monday?
hellodoc321
Full Member
Nope
Any responses today
Man I feel for y'all..... it should be illegal to take this long and keep y'all in the dark 😕💙
hellodoc321
Full Member
I just the acceptance letter around 3 pm!! Crying 😭😭 best of luck and prayers to those still waiting!
kaylaMyDear
Full Member
Congratulations guys!!!
Congrats!! When did you interview?I got the acceptance email around 3 as well and just didn't check my email until now lmao
I'm going to medical school and I'm so over the moon!!!!!
10/8!Congrats!! When did you interview?
PavlovsDog2
New Member
I was accepted Saturday night, looking forward to meeting all who have been as well. Good luck to those still waiting or interviewing!
Congratulations!! When did you interview?I was accepted Saturday night, looking forward to meeting all who have been as well. Good luck to those still waiting or interviewing!
PavlovsDog2
New Member
Thank you! 9/29Congratulations!! When did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kaylaMyDear
Full Member
Nothing hereDid anyone hear back today?
kaylaMyDear
Full Member
Any updates today?
Interviewed 10/8 and nothing 🙃🙃Any updates today?
Have yet to hear anything, getting very tired of checking my email every 30 minutesAny updates today?
gobucks_21
Full Member
Accepted!!! Got the email 10 minutes ago, interviewed 10/18
Friends and family: so how's your application cycle going? 🤪This adcom is super slow. Sorry to those of you who have been waiting a while. It's totally valid to be frustrated. Don't let this ruin your Thanksgiving. Try to forget about admissions for this week, and just focus on your friends and family.
Got the acceptance email today at 8:40 am 🙂 Interviewed 10/8. Hang in there if you’ve been waiting a while !
kaylaMyDear
Full Member
Got the acceptance email just now… finally 🤣. Hang in there guys. It’s not easy but definitely forget all the frustration once you get the A
I am especially happy for you, Kayla 🤣 Congratulations!Got the acceptance email just now… finally 🤣. Hang in there guys. It’s not easy but definitely forget all the frustration once you get the A
kaylaMyDear
Full Member
Thank you😂😂. I almost lost my mind guys. Thank you for keeping me in check😂😂I am especially happy for you, Kayla 🤣 Congratulations!
congratulations, I’m so happy for you!!!!! When did you interview? I hope to join you soon 🤞🏼Got the acceptance email just now… finally 🤣. Hang in there guys. It’s not easy but definitely forget all the frustration once you get the A
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kaylaMyDear
Full Member
congratulations, I’m so happy for you!!!!! When did you interview? I hope to join you soon 🤞🏼
😊 thank you. I interviewed on 10/04. Praying for your turncongratulations, I’m so happy for you!!!!! When did you interview? I hope to join you soon 🤞🏼
People got their acceptances last week so there's very much movement. Apparently the decisions are getting sent out as soon as committee members finish evaluations and send them back so not everyone has gotten them at the same time. Thanksgiving just happened so I imagine those committee members have been slowAny movement recently?? It’s been 6 weeks since I’ve interviewed and nothing lol
Collbunny123
Full Member
I interviewed 11/18 and got an email today informing me that my file has been sent to the Admissions Committee. The email said they hope to give back the decision by mid-December but they're running late and it could be as late as mid-January until I hear back
Collbunny123
Full Member
Got the acceptance email today. Interviewed 11/18. OOS LM 72
lucifermorningstar
Full Member
Got the acceptance email yesterday!! IS LM 70, good luck to everyone still waiting! interviewed 10/18
Did you check the portal? I interviewed 11/18 was put on the alternate list the other day. I got an email and its reflected in my portal.Does Toledo send post interview rejections? I interviewed 10/18 and haven’t heard anything and I’m not feeling too great about their decision
loosecriminal
Full Member
same, interviewed 10/13 and still silence! but apparently they release decisions when they get to them so i guess we cant really speculateDoes Toledo send post interview rejections? I interviewed 10/18 and haven’t heard anything and I’m not feeling too great about their decision
They've been releasing decisions on each app whenever an adcom member has sent them back with their review supposedly, it doesn't seem like there's any order to it at all. Since it's holiday season the adcom is probably going slower than usual too, so I wouldn't worry about it too much!Does Toledo send post interview rejections? I interviewed 10/18 and haven’t heard anything and I’m not feeling too great about their decision
loosecriminal
Full Member
Update: just got the A!!same, interviewed 10/13 and still silence! but apparently they release decisions when they get to them so i guess we cant really speculate
Congrats!!!!!Update: just got the A!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I checked my portal and there’s nothing there :/ I’m going to send them a follow up email tmrw morningDid you check the portal? I interviewed 11/18 was put on the alternate list the other day. I got an email and its reflected in my portal.
Congrats!! So excitingUpdate: just got the A!!
Let us know how that goes, I might have to do the same in about a week myself :/I checked my portal and there’s nothing there :/ I’m going to send them a follow up email tmrw morning
Does anyone know if Toledo is still sending out II or is done for the cycle? It seems like it has been quiet for a bit…
The AMP portals are slightly (really) behind sometimes, I didn't get the "under review" status until I interviewed, and I'm still "under review" though I've been accepted for a while now lolLet us know how that goes, I might have to do the same in about a week myself :/
If you email them, chances are the dean will email you back through the admissions email. It might be slow given holiday season and the general bustle of the app cycle but the dean was very nice and understanding when I asked her about decision release dates a couple months back!