Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the info! I don't think I'll email them until next week when I'm past the 7 week mark since I don't want to seem impatient, but the wait is killing me. I suspect they're delayed due to the Thanksgiving break, and I honestly just wanna know if I'll have to wait another few weeks as a result. I'll report back whenever I get a response tho lolThe AMP portals are slightly (really) behind sometimes, I didn't get the "under review" status until I interviewed, and I'm still "under review" though I've been accepted for a while now lol
If you email them, chances are the dean will email you back through the admissions email. It might be slow given holiday season and the general bustle of the app cycle but the dean was very nice and understanding when I asked her about decision release dates a couple months back!