2021-2022 UC San Diego

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Someone got a II on 8/10 according to the tracker...

Edit: I find it unlikely that they started sending out IIs and not a single person posted on this thread (also there was only one entry on the tracker), but do you all think they've started???

Last edited:
Someone got a II on 8/10 according to the tracker...

Edit: I find it unlikely that they started sending out IIs and not a single person posted on this thread (also there was only one entry on the tracker), but do you all think they've started???
Might be a mistake, a lie, or some odd connection. Either way, it probably doesn't have larger implications for most applicants. Someone previously said they asked admissions and they said it would be August 29th that II's start coming out, but whenever they do I would expect to see some posts here along with some logs in the tracker.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Might be a mistake, a lie, or some odd connection. Either way, it probably doesn't have larger implications for most applicants. Someone previously said they asked admissions and they said it would be August 29th that II's start coming out, but whenever they do I would expect to see some posts here along with some logs in the tracker.
That's what I was thinking. Based on past years' threads, IIs go out in big batches and a bunch of people post on SDN when they receive a II, so it would certainly be strange if no one posted anything. On a side note, it does seem slightly odd that IIs will only start the week of the 29th, considering it was around August 15th in pre-COVID years. I guess we'll see soon...

Reactions: 1 users
That's what I was thinking. Based on past years' threads, IIs go out in big batches and a bunch of people post on SDN when they receive a II, so it would certainly be strange if no one posted anything. On a side note, it does seem slightly odd that IIs will only start the week of the 29th, considering it was around August 15th in pre-COVID years. I guess we'll see soon...
Agreed, but we have to remember we are still kinda in COVID. Work flow is still weird, and a lot of schools are behind still. Also, with all interviews going virtual schools don't have to worry about applicants making travel arrangements, so they can send out II's closer to interview dates

Just had a dream that I got an II from UCSD so manifesting it for everyone in here that we will hear back soon. 😂

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
II this morning. Complete very early! Super excited!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
II!!! OOS so I am shocked!

• Love
Im so happy for yall just one step closer .WOw when were yall verified.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ik dang 07/14 I was complete 08/04 manifesting a secondary for all!

So they are doing the 2-6 weeks like they said. Why are the saying 3-4 months lol

Omg my dream is coming true lmao! Not for me yet but I’m so happy for all of you so far!! Congrats y’all!!!

side note: am…am I…am I God? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
II just now! IS

edit: complete 7/7

Reactions: 2 users
oh god they're really rolling in throughout the day huh

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

Me dodging the hold knowing full well I'm probably next (Complete 7/20)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Also just got placed on hold for interview. Email says they'll revisit apps on hold in February. Feels bad because this was the dream school :censored:

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Dang, hold for me too. At least it’s not an R I guess. Anybody know how many people UCSD pulls off of the pre-II hold list for an interview?