2021-2022 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any of y'all planning to attend Cornell and have a pet? This housing/pets issue is honestly the biggest thing keeping me from PTEing here lol :(

Edit: also does anyone have a link to the groupme
Hello, not a current student but I will be bringing my dog with me to start in the fall. They give you up to $2000/month in additional loans for off-campus housing. I talked to a few current students who preferred living outside of their housing for one reason or another and didn't seem to have issues.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, not a current student but I will be bringing my dog with me to start in the fall. They give you up to $2000/month in additional loans for off-campus housing. I talked to a few current students who preferred living outside of their housing for one reason or another and didn't seem to have issues.
Hey!! Tysm, really good to know there are others who will be doing the same! Would it be ok if I DM'ed you to discuss housing stuff?

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my acceptance here a week ago. Good luck to anyone trying to get off the waitlist!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
anyone know if weill sent another wave of WL acceptances today?

Reactions: 1 user
Went ahead and called the admissions office. As of right now, the class is tentatively full, but she mentioned that acceptances can still happen practically up until school starts

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Went ahead and called the admissions office. As of right now, the class is tentatively full, but she mentioned that acceptances can still happen practically up until school starts
Sad :( Anyone else feel like there's so little waitlist movement anywhere this year :(

Reactions: 5 users
No waitlist updates all week?

🥺

Insane that there’s only been one wave of A’s from the WL so far when past threads show so much more! I was hoping to see something around 2 weeks out from the first wave (which would have been yesterday) but dang …. It’s brutal out here.

Reactions: 2 users
i think someone said their deadline to reply for 1st deadline was 5/19 (yesterday). If there's any movement after that it might take a few days

@ accepted people has there been much movement in the Fb/group me? Trying to manage expectations...

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you got accepted originally or accepted off the waitlist, can you post your GPA/MCAT and any other important details?

Not really, in the chat I see only like one person leaving every few days now, if that

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have the links for the Groupme and Facebook group for accepted students? If so please let me know ! ty :)

I got off the waitlist this last Friday (522/4.0). I'd love some info on any Groupme and Facebook pages as well!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users