2023-2024 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
if they're done with II, do they wait until the reject everyone all at once?
Last year they sent out all decisions at once, post-II A/WL/R, and pre-II Rs

Members don't see this ad.

I know March 1 is likely our date at this point, but do y’all think there’s a chance decisions could come out some day next week before friday? Seeing as actual decision day has preceded what MSAR listed in past 4 years

Yall gods who got like 100 acceptances this week should withdraw so us mortals have a chance

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Yeah Slavic skunkworks you’ve risen to sdn celeb status in such a short amount of time. You’re literally killing the game it’s actually astounding, so congrats!

Maybe if enough people withdraw they might send me an II, so I’m with 2023applicantxd :)

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah Slavic skunkworks you’ve risen to sdn celeb status in such a short amount of time. You’re literally killing the game it’s actually astounding, so congrats!

Maybe if enough people withdraw they might send me an II, so I’m with 2023apicantxd :)
You guys are killing it too! Tbf it's really just because I submitted a lot of my secondaries hella late, so everything's just kind of stacking together rn (I've also changed my username a few times lmao, gotta keep it fresh)

Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II R although email says "Thank you for your interest in Weill Cornell Medical College and for the time you took to interview with our committee" ??

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
Pre-II R although email says "Thank you for your interest in Weill Cornell Medical College and for the time you took to interview with our committee" ??
+1 and the subject line "March Decision" lol.... it's February 26th and why would the decision be related to the month anyway???

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A just now? I thought it was Friday!!

• Love
wl, does cornell happen to have high wl movement?

• Care
Is anyone writing anything in the comments/anything else we need to know section?

IS Alternate List. Congrats to all those who got in! And to those who didn't: Cornell's loss!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user