2023-2024 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R... Damn I actually liked Cornell.

Members don't see this ad.

The deposit link so y'all don't have to type in the URL manually like I did :rofl::

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, there's a $100 deposit but I don't think it's due until the deadline to accept the offer on April 30th. It's also refundable if you decide to go elsewhere by April 30th.
I'm chucking my bennie in since I'm unclear on whether we get consideration for financial aid without a deposit

IS A!!!! 🥳. THIS IS SO EXCITING. I’M GOING TO BE THE FIRST DOCTOR IN MY FAMILY, AND THE FIRST WOMAN TO PURSUE A CAREER!!!! Congrats to everyone else who got an A!! And I hope those of you on the WL get the A soon :)

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
OOS WL! Congrats to all the As, and best of luck to everyone else ❤️

pre-ii R, rejected ED from Cornell for undergrad and no ii they got a vendetta against me fs smh. Congrats to all As!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
The WL email is so nice though
"The committee on admissions has carefully reviewed your app and credentials and finds you a very well-qualified candidate" then accept meeeee pleeeaaaaasssseeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
is it still recommended to fill out CSS and do all the financial aid stuff for cornell anyways if you've been waitlisted? or should you just wait for the scenario you get accepted (unlikely if the waitlist movement is scant)

WAITLIST
Bbc Two Chimp GIF by BBC

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
IS A! I’m coming home 😭😭 was my only NYC interview and in February no less, unthinkable

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Pre-II R. Do your guys' emails also say "Thank you for your interest in Weill Cornell Medical College and for the time you took to interview with our committee." That sent my neurotic ass wondering if I missed an ii :rofl:
yes me too lmao literally came here to check

Does anyone have any thoughts on Weill vs Icahn? I got WL'd here and CR at Sinai, so I'm trying to figure out where to send my letter of intent. Any advice would be appreciated <3

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any thoughts on Weill vs Icahn? I got WL'd here and CR at Sinai, so I'm trying to figure out where to send my letter of intent. Any advice would be appreciated <3
I feel like Sinai will have a lot more WL movement.

Reactions: 2 users
cornell is done with ii and atp we're just waiting on pre-II R's, right?

^ did anyone else get this? I haven't yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Hopefully good WL movement? Seems like a lot of ppl that got As here got other crazy As these past 2 weeks

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
does anyone not recieve confirmations emails for update letters? im worried mine did not go through

does anyone not recieve confirmations emails for update letters? im worried mine did not go through
I was worried about this as well cause I hadn't seen it in the CYMS tool so I filled it out again and got a confirmation email the same day.

Hi, I’m an accepted applicant. I always received confirmation emails whenever I uploaded an update letter or even a thank you letter. If you didn’t receive a confirmation email, shoot them a message and ask about it or reupload. They said they will always confirm your submission.