2022-2023 Weill Cornell

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II Rs are going out on top of all of this??
Sponge Bob Reaction GIF
Like no hate to pre-II folks (she’s me for like every other school) but PLEASE let me know whether my interview was a disaster or nah
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
throwback to the adcom member who interviwed me and said shes never seen someone who fit better at cornell and that she'd show me the best places to visit in NYC

God I hate this process
Bunch of cappers man
i mean statistically worst case scenario I get like 10 WL, should I get off one? I wont lie it seems like across all threads, like the same SDNers be getting in everywhere LOL
bro if you get 10 WLs something is just wrong on the Adcoms end lmao
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i mean statistically worst case scenario I get like 10 WL, should I get off one? I wont lie it seems like across all threads, like the same SDNers be getting in everywhere LOL
Ahaha the question of the hour (year) for my cycle as well. Am on track for 12 out of 12 waitlists at this point lol