2022-2023 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II Rs are going out on top of all of this??
Sponge Bob Reaction GIF

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
never thought I would be anxiously awaiting what will inevitably be a WL/R email but here we are

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
lmao someone reminded us that the cornell chat from last year also got super unhinged around this time and here we are just repeating history again

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
WL gang... whelp, better than an R I guess. Between here and Pitt, I'm buckled in for the long wait

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if there is normally movement off the waitlist?

Damn did they even accept anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Why did they even bother interviewing me if I was just gonna get rejected… literally fully sobbing at work

• Care
Reactions: 16 users
Is it coming out in waves or all at once?

throwback to the adcom member who interviwed me and said shes never seen someone who fit better at cornell and that she'd show me the best places to visit in NYC

God I hate this process
Bunch of cappers man
i mean statistically worst case scenario I get like 10 WL, should I get off one? I wont lie it seems like across all threads, like the same SDNers be getting in everywhere LOL
bro if you get 10 WLs something is just wrong on the Adcoms end lmao

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
i mean statistically worst case scenario I get like 10 WL, should I get off one? I wont lie it seems like across all threads, like the same SDNers be getting in everywhere LOL
Ahaha the question of the hour (year) for my cycle as well. Am on track for 12 out of 12 waitlists at this point lol