2022-2023 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m at work but am happy to call around noon since I started the panic!!! So sorry!!
no worries at all my friend. congrats on all the success—ive been seeing you on other threads as well. thanks for letting us know, no fault of your own...we can only learn and commiserate together through this process! thank you so much if you call

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Sad
I didn’t get any email 😭 another R to add to the pile

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If they have the class already why don’t they just tell us our decisions!!

Reactions: 3 users
No email as well. Watch them still wait till March to release decisions lmao

• Sad
Guys someone that got it just take one for the team and ask them if getting it means you got an acceptance

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I tried calling fam but there was no answer. :rolleyes:

One of the people that got the email should ask via email -- its not like they'll take your acceptance away if you ask why you got invited to complete trainings lol.

The Cornell admissions team determining the most anticlimactic way to (allegedly) make people aware of their admission decision

guy-explaining-meme.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
did anyone who got the email check their CYMS tool to see if it’s reflected there?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm personally taking this as an L and going to work. GG guys gals and non-binary pals. It's been a rough cycle

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I think that it is difficult to predict. It may be that some people's application has been reviewed and some applications have not yet received final decisions

I think that it is difficult to predict. It may be that some people's application has been reviewed and some applications have not yet received final decisions
I was thinking this but I can’t tell if that’s just overly optimistic and we’re just being realistic here when we say it probably means we didn’t get in

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Eh I feel like even if we call, would they just admit if it was actually indicative of anything? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they just send the email to everyone after that. The fact of the matter is that around decision time for this school, only a few people got an email with contents that pretty much only are relevant to an admitted student. Dunno pals...

Eh I feel like even if we call, would they just admit if it was actually indicative of anything? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they just send the email to everyone after that. The fact of the matter is that around decision time for this school, only a few people got an email with contents that pretty much only are relevant to an admitted student. Dunno pals...
It would probably put pressure on them to just release decisions instead of waiting now that we know already

Last year they sent emails on Saturday morning so we may only have to wait until tomorrow?

I’m glued to this thread till i can get some sort of definitive answers

Is there any world in which those of us that didn’t get an email have a chance or like prob not

Is there any world in which those of us that didn’t get an email have a chance or like prob not
WL --> A is always possible. I woulnd't accept defeat quite yet though. Keep your head up, but yeah I would say maintain a sense of realism...

this is actually wild lol these schools do not give a flying F about our well being

I guess why would people getting that email on their personal accounts? Wouldnt this be something that sent to admitted students only after they have their weill account activated?

I guess why would people getting that email on their personal accounts? Wouldnt this be something that sent to admitted students only after they have their weill account activated?
We all have Weill accounts on Canvas from interviewing with info videos/materials

Reactions: 1 users
the months and months of suspense after the interview just for this to be the way we find out of our likely WL/Rs..... wtf. Like just set a date and time for decisions to come out, the suspense and ambiguity isn't cute

the months and months of suspense after the interview just for this to be the way we find out of our likely WL/Rs..... wtf. Like just set a date and time for decisions to come out, the suspense and ambiguity isn't cute
For real, they got me checking this thread between every set at the gym 😫

Guys someone that got it just take one for the team and ask them if getting it means you got an acceptance

Planning on sending this since it seems like calls aren’t being answer:

“Good morning,

I received an email last night prompting me to complete some trainings for Weill Cornell Medicine (HIPAA, Phishing Awareness, Fire Safety). I was wondering if I should wait to complete these until decisions are released, or if this email is indicative of a decision? Thank you very much for the help!”

Anything to add??? Is this too obviously desperate? LOL

Reactions: 7 users
For real, they got me checking this thread between every set at the gym 😫
Refreshing between every patient at work lmao. Y'all I'm dying with this ambiguity - I just need to know. My chances for an A anywhere are rapidly dwindling

“Good morning,

I received an email last night prompting me to complete some trainings for Weill Cornell Medicine (HIPAA, Phishing Awareness, Fire Safety). I was wondering if I should wait to complete these until decisions are released, or if this email is indicative of a decision? Thank you very much for the help!”

hit send <3

Reactions: 7 users

“Good morning,

this sounds great! also tried calling and got nothing

Reactions: 1 users
spam checking this and Chicagos thread as they both are on some games... sigh

The only ray of positivity I have is that literally only four people reported getting the email on here versus the large amount of people who didn’t.. maybe they didnt make decisions on everyone yet. The ratio seems very low to be likely

Reactions: 5 users
We’re having a suuuper slow day at work and my boss just sent me home because me checking my email every 3 seconds was stressing her out. Girl how do you think I feel but also thank you queen

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
II just now!!!! Jk...finally caught the pre-II R :1poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users