You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Weill Cornell
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1130343
I didn’t get any email 😭 another R to add to the pile
premed74632
Full Member
If they have the class already why don’t they just tell us our decisions!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
itsdablaze
Full Member
No email as well. Watch them still wait till March to release decisions lmao
No email here. This is ****ed lol
D
deleted1130343
About to cry at work
D
deleted1130343
Can they just put us out of our misery
premed74632
Full Member
Guys someone that got it just take one for the team and ask them if getting it means you got an acceptance
I tried calling fam but there was no answer. 🙄
One of the people that got the email should ask via email -- its not like they'll take your acceptance away if you ask why you got invited to complete trainings lol.
One of the people that got the email should ask via email -- its not like they'll take your acceptance away if you ask why you got invited to complete trainings lol.
itsdablaze
Full Member
The Cornell admissions team determining the most anticlimactic way to (allegedly) make people aware of their admission decision
did anyone who got the email check their CYMS tool to see if it’s reflected there?
premed74632
Full Member
lol and now all of us without the email are sitting like idiots waiting for a WL or rejection. It’s offThe Cornell admissions team determining the most anticlimactic way to (allegedly) make people aware of their admission decision
View attachment 366707
medschoolmunch
Full Member
it is not reflected theredid anyone who got the email check their CYMS tool to see if it’s reflected there?
zerotofate
Pre-Med (Accepted)
I'm personally taking this as an L and going to work. GG guys gals and non-binary pals. It's been a rough cycle
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HavingFun@13421
Full Member
I think that it is difficult to predict. It may be that some people's application has been reviewed and some applications have not yet received final decisions
premed74632
Full Member
I was thinking this but I can’t tell if that’s just overly optimistic and we’re just being realistic here when we say it probably means we didn’t get inI think that it is difficult to predict. It may be that some people's application has been reviewed and some applications have not yet received final decisions
D
deleted1126476
Eh I feel like even if we call, would they just admit if it was actually indicative of anything? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they just send the email to everyone after that. The fact of the matter is that around decision time for this school, only a few people got an email with contents that pretty much only are relevant to an admitted student. Dunno pals...
premed74632
Full Member
It would probably put pressure on them to just release decisions instead of waiting now that we know alreadyEh I feel like even if we call, would they just admit if it was actually indicative of anything? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they just send the email to everyone after that. The fact of the matter is that around decision time for this school, only a few people got an email with contents that pretty much only are relevant to an admitted student. Dunno pals...
I’m glued to this thread till i can get some sort of definitive answers
premed74632
Full Member
Is there any world in which those of us that didn’t get an email have a chance or like prob not
D
deleted1126476
WL --> A is always possible. I woulnd't accept defeat quite yet though. Keep your head up, but yeah I would say maintain a sense of realism...Is there any world in which those of us that didn’t get an email have a chance or like prob not
this is actually wild lol these schools do not give a flying F about our well being
Eh I feel like even if we call, would they just admit if it was actually indicative of anything? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they just send the email to everyone after that. The fact of the matter is that around decision time for this school, only a few people got an email with contents that pretty much only are relevant to an admitted student. Dunno pals...
I guess why would people getting that email on their personal accounts? Wouldnt this be something that sent to admitted students only after they have their weill account activated?
blueybingo22
Full Member
throwing up
premed74632
Full Member
Ugh im sad
D
deleted1141024
We all have Weill accounts on Canvas from interviewing with info videos/materialsI guess why would people getting that email on their personal accounts? Wouldnt this be something that sent to admitted students only after they have their weill account activated?
blueybingo22
Full Member
the months and months of suspense after the interview just for this to be the way we find out of our likely WL/Rs..... wtf. Like just set a date and time for decisions to come out, the suspense and ambiguity isn't cute
itsdablaze
Full Member
For real, they got me checking this thread between every set at the gym 😫the months and months of suspense after the interview just for this to be the way we find out of our likely WL/Rs..... wtf. Like just set a date and time for decisions to come out, the suspense and ambiguity isn't cute
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premed74632
Full Member
SAMEFor real, they got me checking this thread between every set at the gym 😫
beansncheese
Full Member
Guys someone that got it just take one for the team and ask them if getting it means you got an acceptance
Planning on sending this since it seems like calls aren’t being answer:
“Good morning,
I received an email last night prompting me to complete some trainings for Weill Cornell Medicine (HIPAA, Phishing Awareness, Fire Safety). I was wondering if I should wait to complete these until decisions are released, or if this email is indicative of a decision? Thank you very much for the help!”
Anything to add??? Is this too obviously desperate? LOL
Refreshing between every patient at work lmao. Y'all I'm dying with this ambiguity - I just need to know. My chances for an A anywhere are rapidly dwindlingFor real, they got me checking this thread between every set at the gym 😫
stay.hydrated
Full Member
Lmao the absence of an email just ruined my day
D
deleted1077590
hit send <3Planning on sending this since it seems like calls aren’t being answer:
“Good morning,
I received an email last night prompting me to complete some trainings for Weill Cornell Medicine (HIPAA, Phishing Awareness, Fire Safety). I was wondering if I should wait to complete these until decisions are released, or if this email is indicative of a decision? Thank you very much for the help!”
Anything to add??? Is this too obviously desperate? LOL
Planning on sending this since it seems like calls aren’t being answer:
“Good morning,
I received an email last night prompting me to complete some trainings for Weill Cornell Medicine (HIPAA, Phishing Awareness, Fire Safety). I was wondering if I should wait to complete these until decisions are released, or if this email is indicative of a decision? Thank you very much for the help!”
Anything to add??? Is this too obviously desperate? LOL
this sounds great! also tried calling and got nothing
beansncheese
Full Member
SENT!!! Will keep y'all posted 🙂hit send <3
milesofmedicine
Full Member
spam checking this and Chicagos thread as they both are on some games... sigh
a true heroSENT!!! Will keep y'all posted 🙂
D
deleted1077590
aye u switching thru threads getting more heated by the second too ?spam checking this and Chicagos thread as they both are on some games... sigh
premed74632
Full Member
The only ray of positivity I have is that literally only four people reported getting the email on here versus the large amount of people who didn’t.. maybe they didnt make decisions on everyone yet. The ratio seems very low to be likely
tinypenguin
Full Member
Pre-II R just now
zestyzigzagoon
Full Member
Finally caught the pre-II R lol
D
deleted1077590
this feels like a fever dream.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
milesofmedicine
Full Member
6 month waiting period just for no definitive answer 🫡aye u switching thru threads getting more heated by the second too ?
Volkner243
Full Member
II just now!!!! Jk...finally caught the pre-II R 💩
+1II just now!!!! Jk...finally caught the pre-II R 💩
zerotofate
Pre-Med (Accepted)
Pre-II Rs are going out on top of all of this??