You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Commonwealth (Geisinger)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hey congrats! Just wondering, did you just receive the ii? I wonder if they are sending interview invites in waves
I was wondering the same thing, like did they receive all the IIs for today at one time or are they still going out throughout the rest of the day
acetylcholine4me
Full Member
Just received it an hour ago! Earliest date available was in Octoberhey congrats! Just wondering, did you just receive the ii? I wonder if they are sending interview invites in waves
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this might be a dumb question, but is it better to schedule an interview on the earliest day available?
avividsound_
Full Member
hey congrats! Just wondering, did you just receive the ii? I wonder if they are sending interview invites in waves
I received it this morning. If I can do it, I know you can too. Stay strong you got this 🫡
It's rolling admissions. I would imagine earlier = betterthis might be a dumb question, but is it better to schedule an interview on the earliest day available?
II today!!! Absolutely unreal. IS, completed 7/12
Congrats! Did you get it just now or earlier in the morning?
wwggad
Full Member
Thanks! I got it at 10amCongrats! Did you get it just now or earlier in the morning?
IS II this morning 🙂
Completed 7/14!
Completed 7/14!
So it seems like the IIs for today all came at 10AM.
taguylla2
Full Member
Congrats! Can I ask when you are scheduled to interview? Is it August, September.. etcII received! For reference, 13th percentile PREview.
someone on reddit mentioned that they got pre-II R from geisinger. :') scared
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
Have they given any holds out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
September 12th!Congrats! Can I ask when you are scheduled to interview? Is it August, September.. etc
II OOS 8/15/22 - 507/3.39/3.78 - Army Veteran - No PREview and do not plan on taking it. Any thoughts on this?
Preview is a waste tbh. go ace your interview and thanks for your service!II OOS 8/15/22 - 507/3.39/3.78 - Army Veteran - No PREview and do not plan on taking it. Any thoughts on this?
Where do we schedule a in person visitation?
Sounds good, thank you!Preview is a waste tbh. go ace your interview and thanks for your service!
I just double-checked the website and can't seem to find a link for it either.Where do we schedule a in person visitation?
Yass!!! You'll do great, just wait and see! <3II OOS received just now! completed 8/2/22. I'm already anxious..
HalJordann
Full Member
II just now OOS LM 70 complete 7/21
II today! OOS LM 68 completed 7/30.
tovarishch
Full Member
II invite just now. I know this is dumb but does anyone know what what MMI pm mean? I was quite confused when i was choosing the interview time
HalJordann
Full Member
It just means there are 2 sessions throughout the day, morning and afternoon (am vs pm) so if you are MMI pm, then it's just the MMI session in the afternoon by my understandingII invite just now. I know this is dumb but does anyone know what what MMI pm mean? I was quite confused when i was choosing the interview time
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has everyone who has received an interview taken a full year of organic chemistry? wasn't sure if they allow a sub for orgo 2 with biochem
II yesterday at ~10:30am! OOS, submitted secondary on 8/12, next available date when I scheduled was in December
yep, I even interviewed with them 2 cycles ago (took a gap year in btwn my first and second cycle). :'(Was complete 7/25 and haven't heard anything...anyone else in the same boat?
7/27 here and haven’t heard anything eitherWas complete 7/25 and haven't heard anything...anyone else in the same boat?
Justgrinding
Full Member
Complete 7/17 and haven’t heard anythingWas complete 7/25 and haven't heard anything...anyone else in the same boat?
Complete 7/14 and nothingComplete 7/17 and haven’t heard anything
Yea, complete 6/29Was complete 7/25 and haven't heard anything...anyone else in the same boat?
Complete much earlier, haven't heard anything.Was complete 7/25 and haven't heard anything...anyone else in the same boat?
II email this morning, complete 8/7!
JustKeepSwimming2020
Full Member
II on 8/19 complete 8/14 in-state
Has anyone interviewed with Geisinger yet? If so any tips? my interview is on 9/7 and it's my first interview so I'm a little nervous!
Does anyone know what the post-II acceptance rate is like?
just fyi, geisinger has been sending out post-II Rs. They also send IIs to earlier apps in the later portion of the cycle, we just need to wait. My only concern is that they tend to send out IIs very quickly, filling up their interview spots earlier than other schoolsComplete 7/7 and still nothing. I am starting to wonder if this just means that I likely won't get a II or hear back from them 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi i am asking here because it seems like out of all the threads that I follow, a lot of people got ii from this school:
around when should I be worried about the amount of ii I have received? i know interviews are usually from aug-feb but a lot of my schools are radio silent and I am getting worried. i do not mean to stress out anyone with this question, I am just clueless about this process myself. any insight would be much appreciated <3 gl everyone <3
around when should I be worried about the amount of ii I have received? i know interviews are usually from aug-feb but a lot of my schools are radio silent and I am getting worried. i do not mean to stress out anyone with this question, I am just clueless about this process myself. any insight would be much appreciated <3 gl everyone <3
Start worrying when it’s mid to late November. If no II at all, I’d start beginning to reapply.hi i am asking here because it seems like out of all the threads that I follow, a lot of people got ii from this school:
around when should I be worried about the amount of ii I have received? i know interviews are usually from aug-feb but a lot of my schools are radio silent and I am getting worried. i do not mean to stress out anyone with this question, I am just clueless about this process myself. any insight would be much appreciated <3 gl everyone <3
thank you!Start worrying when it’s mid to late November. If no II at all, I’d start beginning to reapply.
D
deleted1141627
Does anyone know how to sign up for Recruitment Day? I don’t see it on AMP nor their websites
Today is the big day! MMI format, but I signed a document saying I wouldn't discuss the MMI questions. However, I will share information regarding admissions and financial aid (such as how many II were given last year and how many A's) if that information is given! 🙂