2022-2023 George Washington

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I cannot believe I am saying this, but I was just accepted off of the WL this afternoon! I cannot believe it!! This is my first acceptance, and itll be my only since I sent them a letter of intent. I hope that all of you still waiting will be accepted, as well. Send all the best vibes!!! 🙂
Major congrats & thanks for holding out hope for the rest of us 🙂 Just curious, didn’t you also receive acceptances from Geisel and Icahn?
 
Major congrats & thanks for holding out hope for the rest of us 🙂 Just curious, didn’t you also receive acceptances from Geisel and Icahn?
Thank you so much!!! And no, I was rejected post-interview by Icahn and I am on the Geisel WL - this is my first acceptance!!!
 
Hey! Accepted or current students - does anyone know if GW drug tests before we start? Tbh I have a medical card so I just am wondering whether or not I can use it right now lol
 
Got an email at 1:46 PM saying they removed me from the waitlist. If any of the following is of interest to anyone:
515, 3.8, ORM, non-trad, Feb interview, March waitlist
Very close ties to Baltimore, some in DC
Biomedical Engineering major

Best of luck to all of those still waiting to hear back, and congrats to those who were already accepted!
 
Got an email at 1:46 PM saying they removed me from the waitlist. If any of the following is of interest to anyone:
515, 3.8, ORM, non-trad, Feb interview, March waitlist
Very close ties to Baltimore, some in DC
Biomedical Engineering major

Best of luck to all of those still waiting to hear back, and congrats to those who were already accepted!
FYI. They rejected me too. I have tons of relatives in DC, and many ties to the area. Oh well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad