2022-2023 George Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you just send them an email with a note or upload something to the portal? Considering sending a last ditch effort lol
I sent something along the lines of this:

"Hi I know I sent a letter of intent but since the CTE deadline was June 2 I just wanted to express one last message of interest in case there are any spots left"

I know it's better to send messages when you have actual substantive things to share but yeah I have nothing to lose at this point haha

They also responded at like 9pm so I imagine they are busy

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone been removed from the waitlist? They must have a good idea of what the class looks like by now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I cannot believe I am saying this, but I was just accepted off of the WL this afternoon! I cannot believe it!! This is my first acceptance, and itll be my only since I sent them a letter of intent. I hope that all of you still waiting will be accepted, as well. Sending all the best vibes!!! :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I cannot believe I am saying this, but I was just accepted off of the WL this afternoon! I cannot believe it!! This is my first acceptance, and itll be my only since I sent them a letter of intent. I hope that all of you still waiting will be accepted, as well. Send all the best vibes!!! :)
Major congrats & thanks for holding out hope for the rest of us :) Just curious, didn’t you also receive acceptances from Geisel and Icahn?

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Major congrats & thanks for holding out hope for the rest of us :) Just curious, didn’t you also receive acceptances from Geisel and Icahn?
Thank you so much!!! And no, I was rejected post-interview by Icahn and I am on the Geisel WL - this is my first acceptance!!!

Hey! Accepted or current students - does anyone know if GW drug tests before we start? Tbh I have a medical card so I just am wondering whether or not I can use it right now lol

Hey! Accepted or current students - does anyone know if GW drug tests before we start? Tbh I have a medical card so I just am wondering whether or not I can use it right now lol
My friend who is an M2 said they didn’t test her year! but unsure if that has changed

Got an email at 1:46 PM saying they removed me from the waitlist. If any of the following is of interest to anyone:
515, 3.8, ORM, non-trad, Feb interview, March waitlist
Very close ties to Baltimore, some in DC
Biomedical Engineering major

Best of luck to all of those still waiting to hear back, and congrats to those who were already accepted!

Got an email at 1:46 PM saying they removed me from the waitlist. If any of the following is of interest to anyone:
515, 3.8, ORM, non-trad, Feb interview, March waitlist
Very close ties to Baltimore, some in DC
Biomedical Engineering major

Best of luck to all of those still waiting to hear back, and congrats to those who were already accepted!
FYI. They rejected me too. I have tons of relatives in DC, and many ties to the area. Oh well.