2022-2023 Washington State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On their website regarding admissions requirements, it says "4 (3 hours of lecture, 1 hour of lab)" for semester credits for their prereqs. Does anyone know in quarters, how many classes that is? I see the "*4 semester credit hours is equivalent to 6 quarter hours." but I don't know how many classes that means.
 
On their website regarding admissions requirements, it says "4 (3 hours of lecture, 1 hour of lab)" for semester credits for their prereqs. Does anyone know in quarters, how many classes that is? I see the "*4 semester credit hours is equivalent to 6 quarter hours." but I don't know how many classes that means.
That depends on the class under the quarter system. If the class is 3 credits then you would need to take two 3 credit classes to get 6 quarter credits and reach their 4 semester credit hours requirement. Since none of us really know much about their required courses and how they determine what classes fit their definition of meeting the requirements, I suggest that you reach out to admissions either by email or by telephone.
 
That depends on the class under the quarter system. If the class is 3 credits then you would need to take two 3 credit classes to get 6 quarter credits and reach their 4 semester credit hours requirement. Since none of us really know much about their required courses and how they determine what classes fit their definition of meeting the requirements, I suggest that you reach out to admissions either by email or by telephone.
Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think there will be any more A calls in November? Or is it a once a month thing?
On my interview day, they mentioned that they put out decisions once a month in batches (it sounds like it usually falls at the beginning of each month). I'm guessing they send out email "status updates" first (eligible, waitlist, rejection), and then give A calls/zoom acceptances after?

I was expecting them to give A calls in early December based on the once-a-month thing and their last acceptance batch in early November. But since I just received a status update email, maybe they will be giving A calls sooner?
 
Last edited:
do you think they’re done giving out interview invites?
Hard to say since there are not a lot of information about II in the last year’s thread. I’m speculating that since they generally schedule interviews about a month out and there were ppl interviewed in January and some in February last year so I would say they’re still sending out II!
 
Hard to say since there are not a lot of information about II in the last year’s thread. I’m speculating that since they generally schedule interviews about a month out and there were ppl interviewed in January and some in February last year so I would say they’re still sending out II!
100%. had a friend last year who got an II in february, so don't worry
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm lowkey worried because my co-worker interviewed in Sept and they never heard back after getting the status update email that they're "Eligible"
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if they have done calls already this week/last week and just the people who got accepted don’t use this forum?😂