2022-2023 Washington State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For anyone who has interviewed, do they ask follow up questions for the MMI part? Like if you give your response and still have time left do they prompt you or no?

Thanks!
No. They don't ask you any follow-up questions or show any reactions to your responses.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
For anyone who has interviewed, do they ask follow up questions for the MMI part? Like if you give your response and still have time left do they prompt you or no?

Thanks!
Nope. The person facilitating the interview does not talk besides just hello’s and instructions.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ah okay, thanks! That's a bit intimidating. Did the traditional portion seem more conversational?
We can’t talk about the interview as we all signed a nom-disclosure agreement. I did post a few tips in regards to the interview from current or former WSU medical students on the first page of this forum.

On their website regarding admissions requirements, it says "4 (3 hours of lecture, 1 hour of lab)" for semester credits for their prereqs. Does anyone know in quarters, how many classes that is? I see the "*4 semester credit hours is equivalent to 6 quarter hours." but I don't know how many classes that means.

On their website regarding admissions requirements, it says "4 (3 hours of lecture, 1 hour of lab)" for semester credits for their prereqs. Does anyone know in quarters, how many classes that is? I see the "*4 semester credit hours is equivalent to 6 quarter hours." but I don't know how many classes that means.
That depends on the class under the quarter system. If the class is 3 credits then you would need to take two 3 credit classes to get 6 quarter credits and reach their 4 semester credit hours requirement. Since none of us really know much about their required courses and how they determine what classes fit their definition of meeting the requirements, I suggest that you reach out to admissions either by email or by telephone.

That depends on the class under the quarter system. If the class is 3 credits then you would need to take two 3 credit classes to get 6 quarter credits and reach their 4 semester credit hours requirement. Since none of us really know much about their required courses and how they determine what classes fit their definition of meeting the requirements, I suggest that you reach out to admissions either by email or by telephone.
Thanks!

About how long after interview have people been getting the eligible/waitlist/rejection email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think there will be any more A calls in November? Or is it a once a month thing?

Got an update on my standing at 11:01 AM today. Waitlisted. I know it's not a rejection, but I'm pretty bummed about it. I interviewed on 10/17.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Do you think there will be any more A calls in November? Or is it a once a month thing?
On my interview day, they mentioned that they put out decisions once a month in batches (it sounds like it usually falls at the beginning of each month). I'm guessing they send out email "status updates" first (eligible, waitlist, rejection), and then give A calls/zoom acceptances after?

I was expecting them to give A calls in early December based on the once-a-month thing and their last acceptance batch in early November. But since I just received a status update email, maybe they will be giving A calls sooner?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
any idea when they’ll be calling for the next round of acceptances?

do you think they’re done giving out interview invites?

do you think they’re done giving out interview invites?
Hard to say since there are not a lot of information about II in the last year’s thread. I’m speculating that since they generally schedule interviews about a month out and there were ppl interviewed in January and some in February last year so I would say they’re still sending out II!

Hard to say since there are not a lot of information about II in the last year’s thread. I’m speculating that since they generally schedule interviews about a month out and there were ppl interviewed in January and some in February last year so I would say they’re still sending out II!
100%. had a friend last year who got an II in february, so don't worry

Happy December, everyone!

May we all get phone calls with As so we can finally sleep peacefully

I’ve been on Craigslist looking at Spokane apartments just fantasizing about going there next year and I really need to reign myself in

CALL ME PLEASE

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Happy December, everyone!

May we all get phone calls with As so we can finally sleep peacefully

I’ve been on Craigslist looking at Spokane apartments just fantasizing about going there next year and I really need to reign myself in

CALL ME PLEASE
I've been thinking about doing the same but I dont want to jinx ANYTHING

Reactions: 2 users
I'm lowkey worried because my co-worker interviewed in Sept and they never heard back after getting the status update email that they're "Eligible"

Last edited:
I'm lowkey worried because my co-worker interviewed in Sept and they never heard back after getting the status update email that they're "Eligible"
I interviewed in September as well and haven’t heard back. I believe they only accept a small amount per month.

I interviewed in September as well and haven’t heard back. I believe they only accept a small amount per month.
Oh darn, I interviewed 10/17 and was hoping to hear back this month :cryi: I hope you hear back soon!

I wish I knew what day they would call so we weren’t all so stressed about it 😭

• Care
Last month they called it on Wednesday for a Friday zoom meeting so maybe Wednesday this week again. Manifesting As for y'all!! Just hang in there!!

Reactions: 4 users
My friend (current M1 WSU) says they’re interviewing today, so probably no calls

:(

Another day, another group of neurotic pre-meds waiting for that call!!!!! 🙏

I wonder if they have done calls already this week/last week and just the people who got accepted don’t use this forum?😂