2022-2023 Washington State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If the class was over half full in January when they emailed us, there must only be a few seats left at this point
Yeah… there’s been one more round of acceptances since then. I’m trying to remain positive. Plans change, people decline acceptances and things shift around. Fingers crossed for us all!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Just got a call from a (509) area code

It was Washington Healthplanfinder.

Follow me for more soul-crushing tips

• Care
Reactions: 4 users

I am a WA resident and last year I was on Albany Medical College's WL for so many months and around May/June I got a call from upstate NY that was spam!! It was horrible

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

FELT THAT. I’ve been answering every spam call lol so rough.

Reactions: 2 users
As someone on the WL I'm really not holding my breath. I would be really happy to go here but I think the odds are slim

• Care
Secondary received 11/5, interview offered 11/17, interviewed on 2/3, eligible status 2/24… fingers crossed they’ll be making calls next weekend!!

• Love
Just got a call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Harrison! I was to shocked to ask the person who called, does that mean I’m getting an A???

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just got a call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Harrison! I was to shocked to ask the person who called, does that mean I’m getting an A???
+1 I DID TOO! what does this mean?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Just got the call too!!! Omg! After being waitlisted last year at the very end of the cycle this is such a relief!
(Interviewed 10/17)

• Love
  • Care
Do you guys think all the A calls have went out or will there be 1 more round? 😶

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys think all the A calls have went out or will there be 1 more round? 😶
Unsure :( confused about the late February batch of calls. I’m now wondering what this means for all us eligible folks who didn’t get an offer. Do we get placed above the other waitlist people?

Waitlist email received at 2:11 pm
IS/Interviewed in September

It will eventually be a ranked waitlist, but we can't request that info until 3/20

• Care
Waitlist email received at 2:11 pm
IS/Interviewed in September

It will eventually be a ranked waitlist, but we can't request that info until 3/20
I'm trying hard not to feel disappointed. The "eligible" status and monthly disappointment has been really frustrating especially since I interviewed the first day back in August.... its been a lotof months of waiting.

I’m so happy they’re letting us know our rank this year!!!

I'm trying hard not to feel disappointed. The "eligible" status and monthly disappointment has been really frustrating especially since I interviewed the first day back in August.... its been a lotof months of waiting.
Yeah, the extra months of waiting does feel discouraging. I've heard their yield is pretty high, so I'm not holding my breath either.

I wonder what rank on the waitlist is good enough to have a chance of getting an offer?

I wonder what rank on the waitlist is good enough to have a chance of getting an offer?
That’s what I’m wondering… I’m glad they’re willing to share our rank, but I really wish we had more info, like how many people have historically gotten offers from waitlist

I wonder too. At this point I’ll just be preparing for another round of applications and not count on anything. 6 months of waiting and anxiety has been so hard

I wonder too. At this point I’ll just be preparing for another round of applications and not count on anything. 6 months of waiting and anxiety has been so hard
It has been exhausting. I thought the eligible ranking would be nice, but it’s just turned into monthly disappointment.

+1 on the WL (was 'eligible'). Interested to see where I am on the WL. Good luck to everyone <3

• Care
I'm not sure on what to expect from this waitlist since I got wait-listed in December. I'm gonna assume that I will be lower on the waitlist compared to people who were eligible and my chances are basically over for this school.

• Care
I'm not sure on what to expect from this waitlist since I got wait-listed in December. I'm gonna assume that I will be lower on the waitlist compared to people who were eligible and my chances are basically over for this school.
This is reasonable-I feel pretty much the same way. But who knows, maybe there weren't that many people left on the eligible list and they'll start pulling from WL

This is reasonable-I feel pretty much the same way. But who knows, maybe there weren't that many people left on the eligible list and they'll start pulling from WL
Don’t want to get my hopes up but that’s what I’m hoping…

I received my rank, it's way out there so good luck to everyone in the running. At the very least, I have other options to rely on.

I received my rank, it's way out there so good luck to everyone in the running. At the very least, I have other options to rely on.
ooo I'm tempted to email now but am trying to wait until Monday since they asked us to

Did anyone else request today?/were they upset at all that you sent the request?
Looks like they were upset, they just emailed confirming their request for people to wait. They are opening it up now though.

The email they just sent sounded like you can begin emailing to find your rank? I sent mine

Alright I'm sending it in. Glhf to everyone!!!

Reactions: 6 users
They said their yield for the past couple years was 1.66:1, so that's 132-133 offers made total. They said the class is currently intentionally "overfilled" a bit, idk how much that is though.

They said their yield for the past couple years was 1.66:1, so that's 132-133 offers made total. They said the class is currently intentionally "overfilled" a bit, idk how much that is though.
I wish we knew how many offers they’ve done so far

I wish we knew how many offers they’ve done so far

Yeah it’s nice they are being transparent but I think we are just victims to them being a newer school and not having alot of data yet about their yield. UW’s waitlist is easier to understand, imo

Safe to say I won’t be moving off waitlist haha, on to the next cycle!

• Care