2022-2023 Washington State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just got a call from a (509) area code

It was Washington Healthplanfinder.

Follow me for more soul-crushing tips
I am a WA resident and last year I was on Albany Medical College's WL for so many months and around May/June I got a call from upstate NY that was spam!! It was horrible
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Secondary received 11/5, interview offered 11/17, interviewed on 2/3, eligible status 2/24… fingers crossed they’ll be making calls next weekend!!
 
Do you guys think all the A calls have went out or will there be 1 more round? 😶
Unsure 🙁 confused about the late February batch of calls. I’m now wondering what this means for all us eligible folks who didn’t get an offer. Do we get placed above the other waitlist people?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlist email received at 2:11 pm
IS/Interviewed in September

It will eventually be a ranked waitlist, but we can't request that info until 3/20
I'm trying hard not to feel disappointed. The "eligible" status and monthly disappointment has been really frustrating especially since I interviewed the first day back in August.... its been a lotof months of waiting.
 
I'm trying hard not to feel disappointed. The "eligible" status and monthly disappointment has been really frustrating especially since I interviewed the first day back in August.... its been a lotof months of waiting.
Yeah, the extra months of waiting does feel discouraging. I've heard their yield is pretty high, so I'm not holding my breath either.
 
I wonder what rank on the waitlist is good enough to have a chance of getting an offer?
That’s what I’m wondering… I’m glad they’re willing to share our rank, but I really wish we had more info, like how many people have historically gotten offers from waitlist
 
I'm not sure on what to expect from this waitlist since I got wait-listed in December. I'm gonna assume that I will be lower on the waitlist compared to people who were eligible and my chances are basically over for this school.
This is reasonable-I feel pretty much the same way. But who knows, maybe there weren't that many people left on the eligible list and they'll start pulling from WL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They said their yield for the past couple years was 1.66:1, so that's 132-133 offers made total. They said the class is currently intentionally "overfilled" a bit, idk how much that is though.