2022-2023 Howard

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I don't think that's normal. When I got my acceptance email, the decision was in an attached pdf that outlines the conditions of your acceptance and has the form you fill out with the instructions for holding your spot and paying your deposit.

You have 2 weeks from the decision date to hold your spot so try to email them asap to hold your spot. And congrats to you future doc!
I knew something was off! Thanks for letting me know. I'm gonna email them and see what happened. Anyone that hasn't heard back might want to reach out!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I don't think that's normal. When I got my acceptance email, the decision was in an attached pdf that outlines the conditions of your acceptance and has the form you fill out with the instructions for holding your spot and paying your deposit.

You have 2 weeks from the decision date to hold your spot so try to email them asap to hold your spot. And congrats to you future doc!
They sent me the official acceptance today! They said they simply forgot to send it to me lol. And they gave me an additional 2 weeks to hold my spot.
 
They sent me the official acceptance today! They said they simply forgot to send it to me lol. And they gave me an additional 2 weeks to hold my spot.
I'm glad you got this sorted out! If anyone else interviewed a while ago and still haven't gotten a response you should email admissions too!

Anyone heard back from their interviews? I interviewed mid October. Hoping to hear back by early Nov 🤞
Just wondering if you ever heard back from admissions yet and if you tried contacting them
 
^im on the same front. I got the reviewed email on august 29th. I called and all they said was there are intevriew till April
 
Has anyone who completed their application for Howard in early October received an interview?
 
Howard, I know you have an adcom checking SDN regularly. My AAMC ID is 12425347 and you've reviewed my application already. I expect an interview invite sent to my email by this Friday. Thank you for understanding... 🤡🤡🤡
I hope that’s not actually your AAMC ID. You shouldn’t be posting such private information about you in a public forum imo.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well. If your reading this, I am still waiting for an interview and it would be the best birthday gift I had. Thank You for reading this.
 

Attachments

  • reading this.JPG
    reading this.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 187
Guessing we will not be hearing back today because of Veterans Day. Right?

Separately thanks to anyone who served!
You interviewed 10/12 right? If you don't hear back by Monday you should email them. Someone else interviewed that same day and didn't get a decision til they emailed the office because the office said they actually forgot to send it to them. I dont want them to possibly think you didn't confirm your acceptance that you didn't know about
 
You interviewed 10/12 right? If you don't hear back by Monday you should email them. Someone else interviewed that same day and didn't get a decision til they emailed the office because the office said they actually forgot to send it to them. I dont want them to possibly think you didn't confirm your acceptance that you didn't know about

Yes, 10/12. Oh wow that’s wild. Will definitely reach out if I don’t hear back by Monday. I appreciate you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad