You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Howard
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ilovebreadsticks
Full Member
Literally seeing everyone’s joy warms my heart🥹 Congrats you guys😭
ilovebreadsticks
Full Member
Now that the A’s are out, I hope they start to send II’s out soon for the rest of us 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
^sameee hahah
I don’t have high stats and I receive an acceptanceHave they only sent IIs to hight stat candidates?
mind sharing what your stats are?very congrats to you!!I don’t have high stats and I receive an acceptance
I don’t have high stats and I receive an acceptance
Agreed!
I didn't get anything :/ not looking good
Maybe they don’t send it all together, I’m not sure how it works
Application complete 10/23 and "under review" email on 10/28. Anyone have any cool Halloween plans?
Any emails of rejection so far? with or without interview?
I don't know about yall, but I'll be staying up till 11 pm EST to see what may land in my inbox. 😊
I don't know about yall, but I'll be staying up till 11 pm EST to see what may land in my inbox. 😊
You international?
Nope, U.S. citizen, but I'm pretty sure we're both originally from the same place judging from your username.You international?
Last edited:
iceylatte
Full Member
I don't think Howard starts sending rejections out until the Spring!Any emails of rejection so far? with or without interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have an interview scheduled in November?
Patience, grasshopperAny emails of rejection so far? with or without interview?
HahaahhahahaPatience, grasshopper
Grrrrr lolPatience, grasshopper
50X- three attempts gpa 3.69 URM great EC (think that is what got me an early acceptance and not my stats)mind sharing what your stats are?very congrats to you!!
50X- three attempts gpa 3.69 URM great EC (think that is what got me an early acceptance and not my stats)
This gives me hope as an international with a 3.71 and 51X
Congrats! Did they say anything about releasing more IIs?50X- three attempts gpa 3.69 URM great EC (think that is what got me an early acceptance and not my stats)
50x? 51x?
X is any number between 1-9. So like 50X could be a 501 or 507 and 51x could be 510, 513 etc50x? 51x?
50x: MCAT score between 500-50950x? 51x?
51x: MCAT score between 510-519
The Pre-Medical Glossary (2021-2022) | Student Doctor Network | SDN
Know the key terms for pre-health / pre-medical students. The pre-medical glossary is updated for the 2021-2022 academic year.
www.studentdoctor.net
My friend from last year got into Howard with a 495
And a 3.35 cum
ilovebreadsticks
Full Member
What month was he interviewed and accepted if you know? like was it late in the cycleMy friend from last year got into Howard with a 495
Yea it was like in March or april
anyone get that AAMCAS application reviewed email just now? what was the purpose of that lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone get that AAMCAS application reviewed email just now? what was the purpose of that lol.
Is a part of their process
Is this the second email or did you guys not get the first set of “review complete” email?
I miss the simultaneous feeling of excitement and fear when I got the same e-mail lolI just got it and almost freaked thinking it's either II or R!!
Anyone heard back from their interviews? I interviewed mid October. Hoping to hear back by early Nov 🤞
I interviewed 10/12 and haven’t heard anything back yet. They told my group we should hear back today! But another 10/12er heard back on Friday of last so I’m not sure what that meansAnyone heard back from their interviews? I interviewed mid October. Hoping to hear back by early Nov 🤞
Okay perfect. They mentioned that they were catching up on applicant files from the previous week, so maybe they're just behind. Hoping you hear back soon!I interviewed 10/12 and haven’t heard anything back yet. They told my group we should hear back today! But another 10/12er heard back on Friday of last so I’m not sure what that means
I interviewed 10/12 and haven’t heard anything back yet. They told my group we should hear back today! But another 10/12er heard back on Friday of last so I’m not sure what that means
Interviewed 10/12 and accepted 10/28 but I think it varies for everyone
Why do I not get any of those? Did u guys sign up for that?
ilovebreadsticks
Full Member
There was a link on the secondary application invite email and you can sign up for them before the first friday of the month comes alongWhy do I not get any of those? Did u guys sign up for that?
Thank you!
Feels good doesn't it? Congrats!Got the A like an hour ago!!!!
This cycle has been a roller coaster of emotions, I feel like I can rest now that I have my first A...
Words can't even describe it! You're next!Feels good doesn't it? Congrats!
liluzihurt
New Member
II!! 3.2x sGPA, 3.3x GPA, 512 MCAT
Today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ilovebreadsticks
Full Member
Congrats wow!! When did you submit your secondary and when was it reviewed?II!! 3.2x sGPA, 3.3x GPA, 512 MCAT
Got the A like an hour ago!!!!
This cycle has been a roller coaster of emotions, I feel like I can rest now that I have my first A...
Congrats! [emoji322] love to see it
Got the A like an hour ago!!!!
This cycle has been a roller coaster of emotions, I feel like I can rest now that I have my first A...
When did you interview? Also congrats!!!!
Interviewed 10/12!When did you interview? Also congrats!!!!
They said I should expect to hear back on the 31st so I was definitely getting worried. My acceptance email said congrats for getting accepted and then talked about the dates to tour the campus. Anyone else know if this normal? I'm honestly wondering if they somehow missed sending me the official acceptance email because this email never mentioned anything about a deposit or anything like that.
If you're waiting I might say to email them because it definitely seems kind of strange.
No, I don't think that's normal. When I got my acceptance email, the decision was in an attached pdf that outlines the conditions of your acceptance and has the form you fill out with the instructions for holding your spot and paying your deposit.Interviewed 10/12!
They said I should expect to hear back on the 31st so I was definitely getting worried. My acceptance email said congrats for getting accepted and then talked about the dates to tour the campus. Anyone else know if this normal? I'm honestly wondering if they somehow missed sending me the official acceptance email because this email never mentioned anything about a deposit or anything like that.
If you're waiting I might say to email them because it definitely seems kind of strange.
You have 2 weeks from the decision date to hold your spot so try to email them asap to hold your spot. And congrats to you future doc!