2022-2023 Howard

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Aitcheson just replied asking to resubmit with a revised link...lol. I am pretty sure this is the same revised link they sent the second time. I'm just gonna let her know what i submitted was with the revised one bc this is ode tedious 😭.
maybe i’ll just wait to complete mine till they fix it then lol
 
Any point to submitting my secondary this late?? I thought I had finished Howard's but it turns out I didn't!
Yes. Unequivocally. They go so slow not because they’re slow but because they take care to build the class they want. It may not turn out how they think, but they start with the end in mind and do their best. So, maybe you add something that they want to bring to the table.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Aitcheson just replied asking to resubmit with a revised link...lol. I am pretty sure this is the same revised link they sent the second time. I'm just gonna let her know what i submitted was with the revised one bc this is ode tedious 😭.
These glitches and delays are encouraging signs for those of us in the trenches without IIs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it worth submitting a secondary at this point? I am interested in this school but had to prioritize schools for financial reasons and this school has a later deadline. It would be helpful if anyone knows!!

Is it worth submitting a secondary at this point? I am interested in this school but had to prioritize schools for financial reasons and this school has a later deadline. It would be helpful if anyone knows!!

It won’t hurt to!
 
Currently in the first Friday. They are halfway through the interview process and they accept updates. There Facebook group has 70 member (including admins) and they expect a class of 130 matriculants
I wouldn’t go by the FB group because a lot of accepted applicants don’t join it until later. They interview all the way into May so plenty of chances to interview still
 
Currently in the first Friday. They are halfway through the interview process and they accept updates. There Facebook group has 70 member (including admins) and they expect a class of 130 matriculants
How do you submit an update?

And I didn’t get a first Friday invite but I got a complete email a while back
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad