2022-2023 Jefferson (Kimmel)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For my document status page, my committee letter hasn't been received yet but my 3 individual rec letters are received. Since the application is marked complete, will they will review it before the committee letter comes in, or will they wait until all rec letters are received?
This is a danger in going above the requirements, or in sending individual letters at all when a committee letter alone is acceptable at just about all schools. Even though you have another letter coming in, you are now complete. They can review you now, or they can wait. Totally up to them.

That said, this is not worth stressing about. No LOR will get you an II you weren't getting anyway, and your committee letter will certainly be added to your file before any final decision is made post-II.

In hindsight, yes, you should have kept your additional LORs below the minimum required to be complete, if you absolutely wanted to be sure your committee letter would be considered before your file was reviewed. But there is nothing you can do about it now, other than maybe calling them and asking them to take you out of the review queue until your committee letter is received. Which they might or might not do. Again, totally up to them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you to @LeeSin for sharing this year's questions!

2022-2023 Jefferson (Sidney Kimmel) Secondary Essay Prompts
1. Describe how the pandemic has affected your educational, work, or research plans? What has your own experience informed you about the challenges of providing equitable and inclusive care to future patients? (2500 characters)

2. Do you have any additional information that hasn't been covered? (4000 characters)


Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:
Thomas Jefferson University Sidney Kimmel Medical College Interview Feedback
Hi, sorry I am new at this, so I apologize if this isn't the right way to post.
But I am trying to submit the app and I don't have ACT/SAT scores (I am out of US for college). People on this thread mention I should just leave it blank, but the system says the page is incomplete and I cannot submit the application. I checked the rest of the questions and they are all filled out, so if anyone knows what to do or has had this happen to them, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Hi, sorry I am new at this, so I apologize if this isn't the right way to post.
But I am trying to submit the app and I don't have ACT/SAT scores (I am out of US for college). People on this thread mention I should just leave it blank, but the system says the page is incomplete and I cannot submit the application. I checked the rest of the questions and they are all filled out, so if anyone knows what to do or has had this happen to them, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
@oaziz are you talking about submitting the AMCAS application, or the application to Jefferson?
 
@oaziz, already submitted mine so can't test this out, but here's what I'd do: See if it'll let you put N/A or 'Unavailable' in the boxes. If not, try 000 (or if that feels like bad luck, 999).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad