2022-2023 Jefferson (Kimmel)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Could also just be people who made decisions yesterday, but that is extreme optimism from me.
I don't think it's extreme optimism. Yes, most of the spots are probably gone. However, I am one of those people who were accepted back in October, and just now joined. So it's totally plausible that the waitlist can still move. Good luck guys !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They don't have a ranked waitlist so they wouldnt have the usual just accept ranks 1-whatever, meaning their committee probably has to meet to give the waitlist acceptances, which happens once per week on Wednesday
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder why the yield was so much better this year

My in-person interview made a big difference for me — I had four acceptances to very similar schools and my extremely positive experience at Jefferson weighed heavily in my decision
 
It's been real guys. This has been the hardest year of my life, breaking me down from strong confident man to a small insecure boy. 3rd time applying, Jefferson employee for the past 3 years. I thought it would happen, but the universe just doesn't want me to be an MD.

Not sure what the future holds for me, but I think its time to wave the white flag and admit defeat.
 
It's been real guys. This has been the hardest year of my life, breaking me down from strong confident man to a small insecure boy. 3rd time applying, Jefferson employee for the past 3 years. I thought it would happen, but the universe just doesn't want me to be an MD.

Not sure what the future holds for me, but I think its time to wave the white flag and admit defeat.
You don't have to be insecure! For me you are a strong and this don't means anything! Students apply many times is very common and to be denied is common too it"s just because the restrictive spaces for Med school. Only 1 to 3 % was accepted, 98% don't. All the people who apply are good students with the same passion. Take your time and think that maybe this is a sign BUT if you want to be a dr, appy again and look for another school options! You can apply to DO or look for Caribbean med school that I know an amazing professional graduated from there. PA is another great way 😉 Learn from this and this is a lesson for many. Be strong, you rock 😉
 
You don't have to be insecure! For me you are a strong and this don't means anything! Students apply many times is very common and to be denied is common too it"s just because the restrictive spaces for Med school. Only 1 to 3 % was accepted, 98% don't. All the people who apply are good students with the same passion. Take your time and think that maybe this is a sign BUT if you want to be a dr, appy again and look for another school options! You can apply to DO or look for Caribbean med school that I know an amazing professional graduated from there. PA is another great way 😉 Learn from this and this is a lesson for many. Be strong, you rock 😉
Thank you for your kind words!