2022-2023 Massachusetts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just relax and be yourself! It’s really all you can do. Everyone is super nice and there are 8 stations so messing up on one doesn’t matter at all — I’m pretty sure they drop your worst station anyways. And don’t worry about talking the entire time. They have follow up questions for you and most people want it to be a conversation anyways. Y’all will do great :)
Thank you! Great to hear that its more conversational and that they have follow up questions!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the interview purely MMI? The interview feedback page lists standard traditional interview questions. And why is the time slot 3 hours long?

Anybody know what the "Privileged Access - no account configured" tab is? I never noticed it on my portal until now lmfao
I noticed this for the first time yesterday when I logged on, but it's gone now :O I wonder if they've been lurking on this thread hahahaha

Is the interview purely MMI? The interview feedback page lists standard traditional interview questions. And why is the time slot 3 hours long?
i think most of those questions were from the previous interview format before MMI. Interview is purely MMI sprinkled in with 1-2 traditional type questions. Only takes about 90 min total!

Reactions: 1 user
Wait what?
Haha sorry that was probably confusing! Earlier in the thread people were talking about how there was a “privileged access no account configured” tab that popped up in their portal. At the time I didn’t see it when I logged in. When I checked yesterday I saw it, but it seems to have disappeared today. I’m sure it doesn’t mean anything, mostly thought it was funny :)

I noticed this for the first time yesterday when I logged on, but it's gone now :O I wonder if they've been lurking on this thread hahahaha
Ahhh, you're right, it's gone now. Part of me thinks it means something, but the rational part of me knows that it's meaningless hahaah

Ahhh, you're right, it's gone now. Part of me thinks it means something, but the rational part of me knows that it's meaningless hahaah
It's gone for me too. Now my overthinking will start to kick in :/

does anyone know if we hear back on the 15th or 17th?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if they send Rs from aug-Sept-oct interviews when they first start sending out As, or if they’ll just ghost us for months? I read somewhere that some school doesn’t send out post-ii Rs until like after jan but I can’t remember which school it was haha

I think they typically release on Friday

OMG JUST GOT THE A! In state.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Just got my first A! So thrilled. It was an email, I interviewed early September. OOS

Reactions: 5 users
Congrats!!! Stats and interview date? Also was it email or phone call?
LM 71. Strong EC. Interviewed 8/16. Email. Congrats to everyone else and I hope the rest of you waiting patiently get your acceptances soon! I look forward to meeting you all!

Reactions: 3 users
Really hoping they’ll release more on Friday as well if this is the end of the first small wave. Congrats to everyone who got an A!

Got my A today! IS, LM 72, interviewed 10/6 (didn’t apply purch)

Good luck everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
got the A yesterday!!!! interviewed 8/16, IS

Reactions: 2 users
for early interviewers that havent heard back yet, how long after ur interview is a good time to send an update/letter of intent/etc? and which one is appropriate? how long is too long to wait/should you wait until you have a solid update? is it appropriate to send both letter of intent and update letter? sorry for all the Qs lol

II, IS, Complete 8/31, LM 69!!!!! My first non-hold response from a school, and it comes from one of my top choices (as a late birthday present too)!!!!

Reactions: 9 users
I know PURCH adcoms present their own candidates so they must just not have gotten around to it yet :)

I know PURCH gave us the one week to decide if we want to opt out, but can anyone clarify whether after that time period we can still choose regular track? Like if we get an A, will we be notified if it’s for one or both tracks, or is it only for PURCH if we didn’t opt out?

I know PURCH gave us the one week to decide if we want to opt out, but can anyone clarify whether after that time period we can still choose regular track? Like if we get an A, will we be notified if it’s for one or both tracks, or is it only for PURCH if we didn’t opt out?
You'll be notified if you've been accepted to UMass and then if you've been accepted to PURCH. If you get accepted to PURCH, then you have to contact them about opting out and basically they need to make sure there's someone else that wants to opt in to fill your spot. If there's not, then you have to stay in the PURCH track until someone wants to transfer from regular to PURCH.