2022-2023 Medical College of Georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A this morning! Interviewed mid September and have been watching this thread since October after each acceptance release date. The past 4 months of waiting have been so hard and I thought my dream wasn't going to work out this cycle. So for all of those who still haven't heard, don't give up yet because good things are coming! Feeling incredibly grateful my time finally came <3

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Dang, looks like As only came in the morning today. I'll have to wait for 2/17 and 3/17 then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Got the A this morning at 8:49 am. Super excited! Could someone share the link for the groupme for accepted students?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 12/14, was really hoping to hear something today. Congratulations to everyone who go A’s today!!

Reactions: 1 users
Got the A yesterday morning, interviewed 11/3. IS. Does anyone mind sending me the groupme link? Best of luck everyone still applying!

Can I have a like to the GroupMe as well? got the A on Friday!

So, if we interviewed in September and still haven't heard back, is it just a waitlist or rejection at this point?

Does anyone know how many acceptances have been sent out so far? I've counted 42 posted on here this cycle, but wonder if anyone connected to the school or in the accepted student groupchat has a better number.

Does anyone know how many acceptances have been sent out so far? I've counted 42 posted on here this cycle, but wonder if anyone connected to the school or in the accepted student groupchat has a better number.
Following

Members don't see this ad :)
There are 71 in the accepted students' group chat right now. Hope this helps!
Only 71 in the GroupMe? Last year, they released ~260 acceptances iirc on MCG's website. So, is it expected in 2/10 that they will be releasing the remaining bulk of their acceptances by then as 2/10 was gonna be the last day of offering acceptances, as someone previously mentioned in the forum?

Only 71 in the GroupMe? Last year, they released ~260 acceptances iirc on MCG's website. So, is it expected in 2/10 that they will be releasing the remaining bulk of their acceptances by then as 2/10 was gonna be the last day of offering acceptances, as someone previously mentioned in the forum?
I imagine there are many accepted students who have not found their way into the group chat. But even if 71 is a fraction of those actually accepted, it is lower than I was expecting at this point since Feb is supposed to be the final release. I would be interested to hear from anyone who might have more insights into how the rest of the cycle might play out.

I hope we hear good news next month!

I imagine there are many accepted students who have not found their way into the group chat. But even if 71 is a fraction of those actually accepted, it is lower than I was expecting at this point since Feb is supposed to be the final release. I would be interested to hear from anyone who might have more insights into how the rest of the cycle might play out.
Historically, the ball gets rolling a bit better when the M1 exec makes the Facebook group for the admitted students (which they have done late February the past 2 years). The now 72 in the GroupMe are mostly the people who have been watching SDN

Last edited:
Hi! Would someone mind sending me a link to the accepted groupme? Thanks!

Hi! Would someone be able to send me the link to the accepted groupme as well? Thanks! :)

Hi! Does anyone know when we will get our campus assignments? Also who should I PM for the groupme?

I was accepted EDP in September! Is there an admitted students chat that I can be sent/added to? I see some comments about it. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

I know the last day for update letters was dec 1st, but does that apply for letter of intents? would it be a good idea to submit one despite the deadline?

You can send a letter of intent after dec 1st. I emailed admissions a letter and they asked me to just add it to the secondary application

I know the last day for update letters was dec 1st, but does that apply for letter of intents? would it be a good idea to submit one despite the deadline?
id definitely say so, i sent one during january!

Hi I was accepted in December and am looking for the group me, thanks!

If we don't get accepted to MCG on 2/10 when it's their last day of offering acceptances this cycle, do people get WL and R rejections anytime before 2/10 or not until 2/10 is over?

If we don't get accepted to MCG on 2/10 when it's their last day of offering acceptances this cycle, do people get WL and R rejections anytime before 2/10 or not until 2/10 is over?
I think R and WL go out the next week

Anyone else sitting here with their stomach in knots waiting for the "I got an A" posts so we at least have an answer

Reactions: 14 users
I would just like to say, on this very stressful day for many of us, this decision is not the end of the road nor does it dictate intelligence or self-worth. Simply getting to this point has been an accomplishment and we are extremely fortunate to be in a position to have received interviews and secondary application invites. A great life and a great career are in front of us all no matter the outcome.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
I would just like to say, on this very stressful day for many of us, this decision is not the end of the road nor does it dictate intelligence or self-worth. Simply getting to this point has been an accomplishment and we are extremely fortunate to be in a position to have received interviews and secondary application invites. A great life and a great career are in front of us all no matter the outcome.
Agreed. Now leeet meeee iiinnnnnnn. Manifesting an A 🤞🏻

It's been pretty silent this morning.:oops:

Last edited:
GOT THE A!! Instate!! INTERVIEWED 1/17. 2nd A of cycle with only a 505 MCAT!! Never say never

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Well I finally got the A at 11:40am after being ghosted for 4 months 😅 interviewed 10/4

Reactions: 6 users
Got the A, interviewed 11/8(I think don’t remember exactly)

Hopefully more acceptance come throughout the day. But congrats to all of y’all who got in!

I got accepted... I can't believe it. I am so thankful

Reactions: 5 users
Hopefully more acceptance come throughout the day. But congrats to all of y’all who got in!
Was everyone around that 11:40 time or did some of you have variance? Congrats to all who got in!