You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Quinnipiac
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
orangeoctopus39
Full Member
I don’t think it’s binding - mine just mentions a deadline to accept it and doesn’t mention anything about intent to matriculateYeah same here. It also gave me a deadline, but im still waiting to hear back from other school financial aid…
I loved this school but i dont think i have all of the necessary information to lock in my decision on a school.
Should we ask if this is 100% binding? Or anyone know?
FoggyTraffic
Full Member
My friend from Netter said it's not binding, you can accept this now and still negotiate aid/ask if they could match other schools or withdraw from the school laterYeah same here. It also gave me a deadline, but im still waiting to hear back from other school financial aid…
I loved this school but i dont think i have all of the necessary information to lock in my decision on a school.
Should we ask if this is 100% binding? Or anyone know?
Edit: But ofc it doesn't hurt at all to ask and confirm!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aperolmonkey27
Full Member
A on Friday, interviewed 11/10
piglover123
Full Member
Is there an accepted students page or GroupMe anywhere? Also, does anyone know or have any information regarding a second look day?
Is there an accepted students page or GroupMe anywhere? Also, does anyone know or have any information regarding a second look day?
Netter SOM Second Look Weekend
Netter SOM Second Look Weekend will be taking place on April 14, 2023 at 8:00 AM (ET). Learn more about how you can attend this event or add it to your calendar.
They put this page up like last week.
Now I just need my acceptance 😢 pls papa netter
piglover123
Full Member
I would not be concerned- their decisions were coming out in a weird timeline!I interviewed Oct 31st and haven't heard anything. Should I be concerned that people who interviewed after me have already heard back?
aspiringdoccc
Full Member
hi guys, any recent IIs or does anyone know when their last interviews are? also did they already send out some pre-II Rs?
I haven’t heard anything since submitting in early august so hoping for at least some form of communication :/hi guys, any recent IIs or does anyone know when their last interviews are? also did they already send out some pre-II Rs?
aspiringdoccc
Full Member
same😭😭😭I haven’t heard anything since submitting in early august so hoping for at least some form of communication :/
I was accepted a couple of months ago, but didn't get invited to the 2nd look weekend yet. I wonder if they will actually send formal invites?![]()
Netter SOM Second Look Weekend
Netter SOM Second Look Weekend will be taking place on April 14, 2023 at 8:00 AM (ET). Learn more about how you can attend this event or add it to your calendar.www.qu.edu
They put this page up like last week.
Now I just need my acceptance 😢 pls papa netter
soccergirl123456
Full Member
just got an oos ii yesterday! LM 66
soccergirl123456
Full Member
I just got one and I’m interviewing on Feb 13thhi guys, any recent IIs or does anyone know when their last interviews are? also did they already send out some pre-II Rs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oldfactorynotolfactory
Full Member
Congrats!! Can I ask around when you were complete?just got an oos ii yesterday! LM 66
soccergirl123456
Full Member
Thanks! October 1stCongrats!! Can I ask around when you were complete?
D
deleted1065682
Wondering why they haven’t sent out pre-II R’s yet like most schools do? Not even any holds, it seems odd
luke22skywalker
Full Member
I know right? It’s painful. Maybe next week. That’s been my quote for the last 11 weeks though.Wondering why they haven’t sent out pre-II R’s yet like most schools do? Not even any holds, it seems odd
If it makes you feel any better, I am a lower LM and got an interview. They really care about mission fit above all else was my impression.Lol like im 65.5 LM so I’m not expecting a II, but I’m IS/alumni so I’d just like to get the R and move on
D
deleted1065682
So you’re saying it’s cuz I’m ugly..If it makes you feel any better, I am a lower LM and got an interview. They really care about mission fit above all else was my impression.
aspiringdoccc
Full Member
me 2 then😭😭😭😭So you’re saying it’s cuz I’m ugly..
LM 80 here, but unfortunately also ugly - so no II. 🤣So you’re saying it’s cuz I’m ugly..
😭 I think you're all beautiful
Forgot to post but received II a while ago! Interviewing this week.
aspiringdoccc
Full Member
OOS II here as well! LM 63 and totally wasn't expecting it since I've had radio silence on interviews since September. Good luck to everyone on this thread and on interview days!
congratulations! when were you guys complete and how far out are they scheduling?Forgot to post but received II a while ago! Interviewing this week.
D
deleted1065682
do you have crazy ECs? Impressive, congrats!!OOS II here as well! LM 63 and totally wasn't expecting it since I've had radio silence on interviews since September. Good luck to everyone on this thread and on interview days!
August 26th! And I didn't really look when I scheduled unfortunatelycongratulations! when were you guys complete and how far out are they scheduling?
girlinblue
Full Member
Just got an II!
Complete early August, and I did not send an update. They are still scheduling mid this month.
Complete early August, and I did not send an update. They are still scheduling mid this month.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aspiringdoccc
Full Member
wow omg congratulations! when were you complete if you don't mind me asking? and what are your stats like?
girlinblue
Full Member
LM 79 and pretty strong ECs!wow omg congratulations! when were you complete if you don't mind me asking? and what are your stats like?
Pre II R just now
+1!Pre II R just now
aspiringdoccc
Full Member
i'm so sorry everyone, can i ask when you were complete?Pre II R also, really frustrated because I was included in the late Casper email and can’t help but think that’s the reason
+1Pre-II R just now also. Good luck to everyone else!
+1 just got the R, submitted early Sept and wasn't complete until November due to missing CasperPre II R just now
same, submitted end of July but wasn't technically completed until Nov+1 just got the R, submitted early Sept and wasn't complete until November due to missing Casper
+1. It’s been a good ride you guys. Best of luck to you all!Pre II R just now
8/10, OOS.i'm so sorry everyone, can i ask when you were complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre-II R now
FutureMD2027__
Full Member
+1pre-II R now
D
deleted1140198
pre-ii R, complete 7/22. good luck everyone!
D
deleted1065682
Pre II R (FINALLY)
R