-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Rutgers, New Jersey
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats!! When did you submit? ThanksII! Super excited
Congrats!! When did you submit? Thanks
Complete early august
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No idea...my interviewer specifically told me that the admission people didn't tell him how long it's going to take for them to make a decision. Did anyone else's interviewer said something?Anyone have an idea of the interview to acceptance turn around time?
Hey! I completed my interview on Monday and it was 1-on-1 with a faculty member. The entire interview was about an hour long, as they asked me questions for about 45-50 minutes with the remaining time spent on my questions for them.For everyone who has done the interview--is there only one interview with a faculty? And how long was it?
Congrats! What were ur statsHey! I completed my interview on Monday and it was 1-on-1 with a faculty member. The entire interview was about an hour long, as they asked me questions for about 45-50 minutes with the remaining time spent on my questions for them.
Recently had my interview, and would just like to share that there's no need to stress! All the NJMS faculty are incredibly friendly people and just want to get to know you and hear your story. Best of luck to everyone!
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Congratulations! Did you just get the call or do they also send an email and update the portal?Got the call last night, interviewed last week of June. Good luck everyone!
bacon_n_backsquats
Full Member
Anybody get a call from Dean Heinrich today?
wantabedoctor
Full Member
I thought the calls would be Monday. Good luck to all!Anybody get a call from Dean Heinrich today?
bacon_n_backsquats
Full Member
I wasn’t sure so I was hoping someone would either say it was Monday for sureI thought the calls would be Monday. Good luck to all!
D
deleted1119806
A
got the call today 🙂
got the call today 🙂
Looking at the last year they weren't all right on the dot and could be spread out a fair bit. September interviewers got their calls anywhere from mid-late October to early November.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureDrMrsStyles
Full Member
Congrats! When did you interview?A
got the call today 🙂
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Congratulations! Did they update your portal?A
got the call today 🙂
D
deleted1119806
Second half of augustCongrats! When did you interview?
No update, just a call and further info will be emailed tomorrowCongratulations! Did they update your portal?
Premed2023--Hopeful
New Member
Also just got the call yesterday with an A😁 -- interviewed in August
Congrats! Wait you're ED, but just got accepted now?? In mid October??? NJMS always preaches about their ED decisions are always decided early, but it doesn't seem like it hereAlso just got the call yesterday with an A😁 -- interviewed in August
Wait did you apply ED or RD to NJMS because in a past comment you said ED. But you also said you received a II from NYU LISOM meaning you were RD?Also just got the call yesterday with an A😁 -- interviewed in August
wantabedoctor
Full Member
ED or regular?A
got the call today 🙂
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Congratulations!! ED or Regular?Also just got the call yesterday with an A😁 -- interviewed in August
MedSchool999
New Member
Got the call last night 10/16/22, I interviewed on September 14
Wow seems like they are going pretty fast this year(compared to last year)!Got the call last night 10/16/22, I interviewed on September 14
And congratulations future doctor!!!Got the call last night 10/16/22, I interviewed on September 14
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Congratulations!Got the call last night 10/16/22, I interviewed on September 14
Congrats! Just wondering what are your stats and if you're ORM or URMGot the call last night 10/16/22, I interviewed on September 14
wantabedoctor
Full Member
So if we interviewed in September and dont get a call today, does that mean we are either waitlisted or rejected?
MedSchool999
New Member
No, I don't think soSo if we interviewed in September and dont get a call today, does that mean we are either waitlisted or rejected?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MedSchool999
New Member
yes, it was from an unknown numberCongrats! Was it from an unknown caller? I missed 4 calls in a row yesterday lol
Premed2023--Hopeful
New Member
Yea it's a long story lol but basically I've been processed as an RD candidateCongrats! Wait you're ED, but just got accepted now?? In mid October??? NJMS always preaches about their ED decisions are always decided early, but it doesn't seem like it here
bacon_n_backsquats
Full Member
Got the call around 7:00pm, it can come late folks!
Congrats! When did you interview?Got the call around 7:00pm, it can come late folks!
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Congratulations! Would you mind telling us when you interviewed? ThanksGot the call around 7:00pm, it can come late folks!
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Awesome, congrats. Can you share when you interviewed? ThanksDean called at 9pm! Still in shock 🥹
bacon_n_backsquats
Full Member
I interviewed on the 14th of SeptemberCongrats! When did you interview?
Awesome, congrats. Can you share when you interviewed? Thanks
Thank you! Interviewed September 26th
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Anyone get any calls today 10/18 from the Dean? Wow this really is a tough process.
bacon_n_backsquats
Full Member
I didn't but I am sure they are insanely busy right now. If I don't hear anything by next week I will reach out politely.Did anyone with an A receive any info in an email yet? If yes, how long did it take?
Hmm did no one get calls yesterday or today?
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Nothing here :-( , wish we knew what that meant. Hard not to take it as bad news.Hmm did no one get calls yesterday or today?
wantabedoctor
Full Member
So I just read that last year 98 of the 178 spots went to Early decision applicants last year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep! MSAR says 67 went to ED, but there were 29 from BS/MD and 2 more from Early Assurance.So I just read that last year 98 of the 178 spots went to Early decision applicants last year.
Oh gosh.So I just read that last year 98 of the 178 spots went to Early decision applicants last year.