Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think so! I believe last year people heard back months and months after their interview date. It's still kind of earlyif i interviewed late august and haven’t heard back yet, is that a WL or R?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't think so! I believe last year people heard back months and months after their interview date. It's still kind of earlyif i interviewed late august and haven’t heard back yet, is that a WL or R?
Congratulations!!Got the call at 9:00 PM! Interviewed 09/23. Looks like they're not going exactly in order by the interview date, so hang in there!! (LM 84)
I wonder how many of the 447 interviewed were for the ED, BS/MD and EA spots? Curious % of offer for regular admission after interview IS.Yep! MSAR says 67 went to ED, but there were 29 from BS/MD and 2 more from Early Assurance.
How was the interview at NJMS? Have mine next week.
-1Has anyone who interviewed in October received a call?
Hey man I’m sure you have this in the bag, maybe they didn’t like the interviewers assessment or maybe they were supposed to ask a question and didn’t. If anything it’s a second opportunity to show how bright you shine!Hey everyone. I interviewed a couple of weeks ago but just received an email asking me to have a second interview. I know most people do not have to do this so I am nervous about what this implies. If there are any students/anyone with insight would you be able to let me know what this is about so I can stop working myself up through speculation? Thanks 🙂
Rutgers SGS means?Just received II! Completed 7/20. IS with an MS from Rutgers SGS
A quick Google search yields Rutgers School of Graduate Studies (SGS)Rutgers SGS means?
I interviewed on 9/26 and was accepted on 11/7 - hope that helpsIs there any consensus on the RD post-interview turnaround time? This is the only school I've interviewed with that hasn't given an estimate.
It was weird, I could have sworn I saw an interviewer name when I first signed up, but I couldn’t find it later on. I was indeed paired with that interviewer on interview day though.Do you find out who the faculty interviewer is ahead of time?
When I schedueld, there were only two slots left open in Nov and a handful for Dec.When are they scheduling out to now?
I wonder when they are starting to hand out As to Oct. interviewees...it seems like they took almost a month just to notify the late Sept people (of their acceptances only and not even the Rs and WLs)...
Interesting...I don't see any time estimates on the portal. They are going pretty fast this year compared to the previous ones haha.According to the portal they said 6-9 weeks. Last year it took months. As long as its taking, seems like they are being generous this year lol
Its under Admission Overview --> Post interview processInteresting...I don't see any time estimates on the portal. They are going pretty fast this year compared to the previous ones haha.
Congradulations!!!Got the call at 9 pm, interviewed 10/6!
I think they generally just do calls Sunday through Tuesday nights (according to this thread) seems like this week they were generous and extended it to Wed. Earlier it took them several weeks to get to multiple people from 9/25, 26, 27 people and it also wasn't in exact chronological orderDid anyone else from 10/4 not get a call yet? Do you think they’ll still be doing calls tomorrow?
Thank you for some reassurance — definitely hoping to hear from them soonI think they generally just do calls Sunday through Tuesday nights (according to this thread) seems like this week they were generous and extended it to Wed. Earlier it took them several weeks to get to multiple people from 9/25, 26, 27 people and it also wasn't in exact chronological order
Same here lol, we're in this together. Stay strong!!Thank you for some reassurance — definitely hoping to hear from them soon
Congrats! What date did you interview?Just got the call at around 9:30pm today!! Very excited. And it seems they are handing out As outside of Sun-Tues. lol, but it does seem like they are not going exactly in order. Best of luck to everyone!!
The interviews vary. Many people here said their interview was chill. I was grilled like a steak for a full hour (She prepared a long list of questions to ask me).Interviewed yesterday, 11/17, anyone else have a relatively short interview, (only 30 mins), or was that just me?
10/6Congrats! What date did you interview
Did you get the email the next day?Got the Acceptance Call Last Night!! Interviewed late october
What date did you interview? Waiting for a decision from a 11/11 interview!Got the call tonight! Interviewed early November
Did you get the email the next day?
11/7 here, would also love to know!What date did you interview? Waiting for a decision from a 11/11 interview!
Early November and got the call last nightWhat date did you interview? Waiting for a decision from a 11/11 interview!
got the call sunday night and the email monday at like 5 PMGot the call tonight! Interviewed early November
Did you get the email the next day?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.