-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Rutgers, New Jersey
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Priority alternate list email this morning, interviewed 10/13
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1144479
II received yesterday! IS, submitted late July, LM 77.
Lots of slots available between now and the end of the month on the portal!
Lots of slots available between now and the end of the month on the portal!
I sadly haven’t but I’ll update when I do!Hey! Did you hear back yet?
premed74632
Full Member
Just received an interview invite! IS applicant. Hopefully this means more are going out this week to everyone
clubcracker
Full Member
II this morning around 10 am! IS, complete 7/17. Does anybody have more info about the actual interview day? Is it just the check in, interview, and then you're done? Or is there a bigger session that lasts all day. Want to know if I should take a full day or half day off from work
There's a welcome session which will take about an hour, then you have your interview. That's all for the interview day. I don't remember how long in advance you get your interview time slot, so that might affect if you can take the full or half day off.II this morning around 10 am! IS, complete 7/17. Does anybody have more info about the actual interview day? Is it just the check in, interview, and then you're done? Or is there a bigger session that lasts all day. Want to know if I should take a full day or half day off from work
D
deleted1130343
Is everyone’s interview at 10? I was able to schedule the welcome session for the same day so I wanna make sure they don’t overlapThe welcome session for me was 2 mins long, they just check your ID, and then you wait to join the 1:1 interview. There is a 1 hour long Dean & Student session the same week but on a different day. I would say you do not need a full day off.
Update: just got the call a few mins ago that I was accepted with a scholarship! Interviewed 11/11 and OOS!I sadly haven’t but I’ll update when I do!
FutureDrMrsStyles
Full Member
congrats!! did they mention details about the scholarship during your call or was it on your portal?Update: just got the call a few mins ago that I was accepted with a scholarship! Interviewed 11/11 and OOS!
The dean told me about it on the call but said it wouldn’t be on the acceptance materials (I haven’t gotten the letter yet)congrats!! did they mention details about the scholarship during your call or was it on your portal?
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Congrats. Can you share your stats?Update: just got the call a few mins ago that I was accepted with a scholarship! Interviewed 11/11 and OOS!
Thanks, LM 72Congrats. Can you share your stats?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Would they have told us already if we were going to get one?What is the max scholarship we can get here ?
J.C
New Member
What is the max scholarship we can get here ?
Also, has anyone accepted instate received a scholarship? Seems all the people who have gotten one were out of state.
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Merry Christmas! Wondering if anyone knows when second look is scheduled for at Rutgers NJMS?
cherrywing27
Full Member
Were acceptances released last night? Or supposed to be?Lol anyone else waiting by their phone tonight?
Received an A call from Dr. Heinrich last night! Interviewed 11/23
wantabedoctor
Full Member
What a great way to end 2022! CongratulationsReceived an A call from Dr. Heinrich last night! Interviewed 11/23
A little later at 11/7, but yesMy interview was 10/27 and I haven’t heard anything yet, anyone else in the same boat?
Thank you! Hoping everyone gets some good news soon!What a great way to end 2022! Congratulations
stats?Just received an interview invite! IS applicant. Hopefully this means more are going out this week to everyone
I just received the acceptance call 1 hour ago, this is my first acceptance. I was a mess and I couldn’t string 2 sentences together. interviewed 11/07 so i was losing hope ngl. I’m rooting for the rest of y’all, you got this!!!!
wantabedoctor
Full Member
just checking, admitted students have not received any info about visiting Rutgers NJMS/admitted students days or weekends right? I have not
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lovemed1234
New Member
Just got the acceptance call tonight!! Interviewed 12/06
II this morning complete 7/23 LM 72 IS
dideperfect123
Full Member
How receptive are they to update letters?
determined_premed
New Member
FWIW, I sent an update letter in November and three days later, I received an II. Not implying that this caused me to get an II but you never know...How receptive are they to update letters?
Hydrohomiethe2nd
Full Member
I'm in a similar boat. Don't worry too much as I'm sure you gave an awesome interview.Has anyone received a call past the 6-9 week range that was outlined in the portal? Today marks 9 weeks for me so I fear the worst lol
I think the admissions office was likely on holiday, so I'm sure you and I will hear back soon!!!
Thanks! Looking at last year it also looks like a lot of people got decisions (both positive and negative) wayyy outside the rangeI'm in a similar boat. Don't worry too much as I'm sure you gave an awesome interview.
I think the admissions office was likely on holiday, so I'm sure you and I will hear back soon!!!
I was looking over my portal and realized that I got a "Secondary Application Received" email but never a "Complete" email, even though everything has been in since July. Did everyone else get a "Complete" email? Trying not to be neurotic, just finding it weird.
dalton_donuts
New Member
I was looking over my portal and realized that I got a "Secondary Application Received" email but never a "Complete" email, even though everything has been in since July. Did everyone else get a "Complete" email? Trying not to be neurotic, just finding it weird.
Never got a “complete” email either - just the “secondary application received” one
lipbalmlover
Full Member
I received one almost immediately after submitting the secondary. If you're unsure you can check your portal to make sure you're complete! Also if you go under the status tab> communication status it shows the history of what they have sent you. Under status there is also document status which shows you if youre missing anything!Never got a “complete” email either - just the “secondary application received” one
microbiomed
New Member
When did you interview?Priority Alternate Waitlist :/ Does anyone know what I can do or how many NJMS usually takes off the waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premedjusttrying
New Member
IS II received this weekend! Complete early July I think
December 1stWhen did you interview?
stats?IS II received this weekend! Complete early July I think