2022-2023 Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This was where you clicked accept or decline for the waitlist offer
OMG I guess I never accepted the waitlist offer. I can’t be the only one lol? The email never said anything about this. Rip

Members don't see this ad.

OMG I guess I never accepted the waitlist offer. I can’t be the only one lol? The email never said anything about this. Rip
I never saw such a thing either, and I'm still listed as Alternate via AMCAS so I'm not sure. When I clicked on it I only saw a copy of the email they sent notifying me I was placed on the wait list.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm also still 'Alternate' on AMCAS. I know there was no action item remaining for me on Stanford's app portal because I visit it every now and then just to make sure I haven't missed anything. (Oh, the wishful thinking, lol.) But yeah, mine is being weird now, too.

Members don't see this ad :)
So do we think Stanford is done taking people off their waitlist?

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I am surprised they haven’t sent out Rs yet!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
So do we think Stanford is done taking people off their waitlist?
Honestly, I wonder whether they stopped when we all suddenly couldn't access our waitlist pages anymore. Just pure speculation, though. I just haven't heard about any new A's since then.

I emailed admissions about waitlist movement and received the following response: Thank you for the email. You are on the waitlist, but we do not see any movement off the waitlist since we have a class of 90. Best of luck on your medical education.

Looks like it's over :(

Reactions: 2 users