2022-2023 Stanford

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OMG I guess I never accepted the waitlist offer. I can’t be the only one lol? The email never said anything about this. Rip
I never saw such a thing either, and I'm still listed as Alternate via AMCAS so I'm not sure. When I clicked on it I only saw a copy of the email they sent notifying me I was placed on the wait list.
 
I'm also still 'Alternate' on AMCAS. I know there was no action item remaining for me on Stanford's app portal because I visit it every now and then just to make sure I haven't missed anything. (Oh, the wishful thinking, lol.) But yeah, mine is being weird now, too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed admissions about waitlist movement and received the following response: Thank you for the email. You are on the waitlist, but we do not see any movement off the waitlist since we have a class of 90. Best of luck on your medical education.

Looks like it's over 🙁