You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1139705
We’re on the list for students that might get an II if someone drops 2/2 or 2/8. Our rejection should arrive after that.Bro why haven't they just gotten rid of me yet. Me and @amateurbater out here dodging every R wave but not getting those II's. I feel like I'm getting strung along... Complete mid July.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SeriouslyDelirious
Full Member
Any KHS updates recently? Haven't seen any go out since the first batch a couple weeks ago..
Unfortunately they might be done with video invites - the video needs to be submitted 6-10 days after the invite is sent (Video Statement (by invitation)), but apparently they're coming out with finalists 1/25 (Your Two Applications)Any KHS updates recently? Haven't seen any go out since the first batch a couple weeks ago..
BrownSunshine
Full Member
pre-ii R last night, LM 71-72, complete late July
+1
Pre-II R finally reached me. Ouch. Gl to the kings and queens still innit <3
lilypad1511
Full Member
Adding to the Pre-II R wave complete mid Sept. LM 72ish
What time did they send the email?Adding to the Pre-II R wave complete mid Sept. LM 72ish
D
deleted1115419
so much anxietylast year pre-II Rs came the same day as the first reported As…do we think today is the day?
pleaseacceptme1
Full Member
I am! Later this week. Are you as well?@pleaseacceptme1 are you interviewing PSTP this week?
D
deleted1140526
Looks like today's not the day 🙁 Fingers crossed for tomorrow haha
sunshine&hope
Full Member
Was so hoping today was THE day. My guess is they stick with tradition (last year 😉, and announce on TH. But, I’d LOVE for it to be sooner.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted910026
guess not today, finger crossed though
Best of luck! I actually already had my interview 🙂I am! Later this week. Are you as well?
Past few years As reported on SDN
2019 7-Feb calls THUR
2020 15-Jan calls WED
2021 27-Jan zoom call WED
2022 20-Jan calls THUR
2019 7-Feb calls THUR
2020 15-Jan calls WED
2021 27-Jan zoom call WED
2022 20-Jan calls THUR
D
deleted910026
congrats! guess im out of the game, good luck for everyone else still running !Just got the call! Today is the day. Good luck everyone !
Congratulations! When did you interview? I interviewed mid-November, wondering if I will be included in this cohort of decisions...Just got the call! Today is the day. Good luck everyone !
D
deleted1140526
Congratulations to everyone who got the call/will recieve the call. Hopefully our medical paths cross somewhere in the future 🙂
Thank you! Interviewed first week of October.Congratulations! When did you interview? I interviewed mid-November, wondering if I will be included in this cohort of decisions...
Friend1017
Full Member
You're out because you didn't receive the first reported call posted on SDN?congrats! guess im out of the game, good luck for everyone else still running !
Illogical don’t you think?You're out because you didn't receive the first reported call posted on SDN?
D
deleted910026
sry just overly anxious and imposter syndrome 🙁You're out because you didn't receive the first reported call posted on SDN?
Friend1017
Full Member
I know imposter syndrome is tough to deal with, but you have to believe in yourself just like the admission committee believed in you when they offered you an interview. Best of luck, you are not out of the running!sry just overly anxious and imposter syndrome 🙁
gregmandel
Full Member
+1A from regular MD! Interviewed early November for MD/PhD. Still dying to hear from MSTP.
I got the call earlier today as well! Does anyone know when we can expect to get a formal offer letter? I just want to eliminate the possibility that this was a very well-orchestrated prank call...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! My friend who was accepted said she was told the letter should be posted by Monday at the latest. Do you mind me asking when you interviewed?I got the call earlier today as well! Does anyone know when we can expect to get a formal offer letter? I just want to eliminate the possibility that this was a very well-orchestrated prank call...
D
deleted1115419
Can anyone who has gotten a call support/reject the update button theory? For reference, I think some people in previous years' threads suspected that having a lack of an upload button (for update letters) on your portal indicates that a decision is made. And congrats to all the acceptees so far!
Early October!Congratulations! My friend who was accepted said she was told the letter should be posted by Monday at the latest. Do you mind me asking when you interviewed?
Where is the upload button for other people's portals? I can't seem to find mine, but I also never submitted an update letter.Can anyone who has gotten a call support/reject the update button theory? For reference, I think some people in previous years' threads suspected that having a lack of an upload button (for update letters) on your portal indicates that a decision is made. And congrats to all the acceptees so far!
sunshine&hope
Full Member
Congrats to those accepted … Anxiously waiting over here. For those accepted, can you indicate what month you interviewed and who called you? Admissions rep? Interviewer?
For those who were accepted, did any of you also interview for the PSTP program?
D
deleted1115419
There should be a tab called "Post Interview Update" in between "Interview" and "Communications" on the left-hand table. The upload button would be at the bottom of that page. If it's not there for you then it seems like the theory might be true!Early October!
Where is the upload button for other people's portals? I can't seem to find mine, but I also never submitted an update letter.
Yeah, it's not there for me!There should be a tab called "Post Interview Update" in between "Interview" and "Communications" on the left-hand table. The upload button would be at the bottom of that page. If it's not there for you then it seems like the theory might be true!
is the theory that if it's not there then you're accepted? or just that a decision has been made?There should be a tab called "Post Interview Update" in between "Interview" and "Communications" on the left-hand table. The upload button would be at the bottom of that page. If it's not there for you then it seems like the theory might be true!
I feel like if you are waitlisted they would let you keep the update button, so maybe just for accepted or rejected? But not at all sure
medschool2027
Full Member
Do most people still have the upload button? Can people who have been accepted say whether their update button is gone?
just curious do you have that button? i was just gonna send an update yesterday but couldn’t find it - and currently still waiting for a post interview decision
There should be a tab called "Post Interview Update" in between "Interview" and "Communications" on the left-hand table. The upload button would be at the bottom of that page. If it's not there for you then it seems like the theory might be true
D
deleted1115419
Since it seems like Stanford WLs everybody instead of rejecting (not sure if this is true or not), I would assume it means being accepted. But this is a 100% speculative conjecture.is the theory that if it's not there then you're accepted? or just that a decision has been made?
I do still have the button. Hopefully this means good news for you soon!just curious do you have that button? i was just gonna send an update yesterday but couldn’t find it - and currently still waiting for a post interview decision
Last edited by a moderator:
I have not received a decision, still have the button, mid Nov interviewjust curious do you have that button? i was just gonna send an update yesterday but couldn’t find it - and currently still waiting for a post interview decision
D
deleted910026
any PSTP As?
I am still waiting for post-interview decision and don't have the update button - end of sept interviewjust curious do you have that button? i was just gonna send an update yesterday but couldn’t find it - and currently still waiting for a post interview decision
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if we can/should send letters of updates if it’s past the two week mark? I remember them saying they only wanted significant updates within two weeks after the interview but given this update button theory, I’m wondering if I should send one since I do have some updates
I am pretty sure they debunked this theory last year. After some time from your interview your update tab will disappear. I think it just depends how long ago you interviewed.Since it seems like Stanford WLs everybody instead of rejecting (not sure if this is true or not), I would assume it means being accepted. But this is a 100% speculative conjecture.
I do still have the button. Hopefully this means good news for you soon!
splovescandles
Full Member
Yeah....but I interviewed mid-Nov and mine is still there.I am pretty sure they debunked this theory last year. After some time from your interview your update tab will disappear. I think it just depends how long ago you interviewed.
Interviewed in late September and have not heard back either. You're not alone 🙂Have any early September interviewees heard back?