2022-2023 Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone get a text message saying they’ve been accepted?????? Am I being pranked????
No, bro, you got accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
when were the lucky people who have been accepted interviewed? what did the text say?

Can't believe this is happening... MD A, MSTP A call, and got the KH finalist email!!!! Feeling so blessed and excited to have the chance to be back in the bay for the next 8+ 🤩🥳🙏 AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Interviewed early December – the MSTP PD made it a point that A calls for applicants from the same interview visit may be made on different dates

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Can't believe this is happening... MD A, MSTP A call, and got the KH finalist email!!!! Feeling so blessed and excited to have the chance to be back in the bay for the next 8+ AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Interviewed early December – the MSTP PD made it a point that A calls for applicants from the same interview visit may be made on different dates

Were they speaking only about MSTP or MD also?

i got the MD text/email and then later in the day one of the MSTP PDs called me telling me I also go into the MSTP!
I think he was wondering if what the MSTP PD said about A calls for applicants from the same interview date happening at different times applied only to MSTP or also for regular MD. At least I’m wondering that lol. Holding out for hope, but thankful for the options I already have.

Reactions: 1 user
I think he was wondering if what the MSTP PD said about A calls for applicants from the same interview date happening at different times applied only to MSTP or also for regular MD. At least I’m wondering that lol. Holding out for hope, but thankful for the options I already have.
Ohhhhh yeah the MSTP PD was referring to MSTP only. BUT during my MD interview the program person said that for MD admissions, there's no particular order they go in – she said explicitly that people from the same MD interview visit date can hear back from different days

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any PSTP applicants here heard back? :(
we just had an info session yesterday. seemed like all the A reported are MD and MSTPs (not sure)?

Any PSTP applicants here heard back? :(
we just had an info session yesterday. seemed like all the A reported are MD and MSTPs (not sure)?
My guess based on what Mr utz said is that we are in line for final review rn so prob early Feb my guess

Can't believe this is happening... MD A, MSTP A call, and got the KH finalist email!!!! Feeling so blessed and excited to have the chance to be back in the bay for the next 8+ 🤩🥳🙏 AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Would you be willing to share more about your app?

holding out for next week... info session mentioned that they just had the final meeting yesterday. Grateful for the options I have but I will be thrilled to get an A from Stanford

holding out for next week... info session mentioned that they just had the final meeting yesterday. Grateful for the options I have but I will be thrilled to get an A from Stanford
wait so does this mean the last As to be sent out for either the MDPHD program OR the MD only program is going to be next week? omg hoping we all hear good news then!!

• Care
wait so does this mean the last As to be sent out for either the MDPHD program OR the MD only program is going to be next week? omg hoping we all hear good news then!!
forgot to specify that's for PSTP, Idk about MD or MDPHD

Looks like update button might have disappeared as well? Fingers crossed for next week!

I think this update button thing is a red herring tbh

Mine gone but guys I really think that it doesn't mean much we should just chillll people in last years threads lost button and then got smacked

Reactions: 3 users
Mine gone but guys I really think that it doesn't mean much we should just chillll people in last years threads lost button and then got smacked
couldn't agree more. mostly likely mean nothing but a glitch

Update tab now gone for me as well. Interviewed for PSTP in December. Not reading in to it too much but would think it indicates that a decision has been assigned, of any outcome. Last year first PSTP was Friday, Dec. 4th, so maybe we'll hear on this Friday, the 3rd? 👀

update tab still there for me, idk anymore, should assign a decision even if it is an R?

My update tab just got cut in half (only see "upda") what could this mean? Accepted for 2024 matriculation?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
update tab still there for me, idk anymore, should assign a decision even if it is an R?
yeah still there for me too...not sure if this means we just don't hear back yet?

Last edited:
yeah still there for me too...not sure if this means we just don't here back yet?
i hope it is not a signal of straight R lol, maybe disappearance means WL or A and if it is still there means R? Idk man may be random glitch tbh

i hope it is not a signal of straight R lol, maybe disappearance means WL or A and if it is still there means R? Idk man may be random glitch tbh
I really think there is not much meaning to the update tab. Look at past threads. I think it just means the committee reached a final decision and update letters are no longer accepted.

I just got un via text wtffffff interviewed pstp sometime in october!!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Also got a PSTP A via text!!! Stanford has been a dream school for the longest time. So blessed to have the opportunity!

Edit: interviewed late October

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
+1, 12/03 interview

Do we need to do anything (accept or decline) or are we automatically on the waitlist? A bit confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Care
WL interviewed end of Sept. Does anyone know if they even send out rejections?

• Hmm
+1, 12/03 interview

Do we need to do anything (accept or decline) or are we automatically on the waitlist? A bit confused.
Looking at the portal, it doesn't seem like there's anything to do. The email made it sound like we're automatically put on the waitlist too. The withdraw button on the portal is still there for those who don't want to remain on the waitlist.

update button still there, no WL no R no A, they forgot my app :( interview late oct ???

Reactions: 1 users
Waitlisted. Interviewed 11/9. Honestly heartbroken.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users