2022-2023 Stony Brook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted just now via email!!!!!!!!! Interviewed 10/13!!!!! I'm soooooo stoked
Congratulations, how was your interview experience

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I did end up forwarding my thank you notes to the admissions email yesterday and got an A today! So I'm pretty sure they made their decision without the TY notes OR sending them triggered them to release my A :rofl:
How did you send it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted just now via email!!!!!!!!! Interviewed 10/13!!!!! I'm soooooo stoked
I interviewed literally the day after, on 10/14 and now you've got me ****ting my pants

Reactions: 1 user
anyone interview in september and still not hear? it will be 6 weeks for me in a couple of days and i am super nervous

Reactions: 1 users
anyone interview in september and still not hear? it will be 6 weeks for me in a couple of days and i am super nervous
same here :cryi:, I'm assuming its a waitlist or R but I'm hoping for the best. Manifesting that A for us both!

For the Admissions Informational Session, is it informal/cameras off?

II this morning! OOS LM 74 so excited! Earliest date I could schedule was 2/6

Members don't see this ad :)
are the info sessions only for accepted students? if not how do i attend one?
It's for those offered an II and they're totally optional! When you get the II email, it mentions info about the AIS

It's for those offered an II and they're totally optional! When you get the II email, it mentions info about the AIS
Oh I got an II but nothing about the AIS idk why. But thank you!

I'm pretty sure that for me, the AIS email followed the interview invite. It comes a few days later.

Has anyone with a 1st quartile Casper received an II here? I'm IS and my other stats are competitive so I'm starting to feel screened lol.

Seems like they are posting A's on Tuesdays....should be expecting a wave tomorrow I think eek

Reactions: 2 users
Seems like they are posting A's on Tuesdays....should be expecting a wave tomorrow I think eek
from past threads it looks like every other tuesday at least until december. maybe we can expect a wave next tuesday given there was an A here last week

Reactions: 2 users
II today, OOS. complete 7/12

for people who interviewed was it the entire day or only your scheduled interview time?

img_02841.jpeg

Me Waiting for an II as an OOS....

Congratulations, how would you say your interview experience was?
One of the most chill interviews I’ve been on. Both of mine were 1 hr apart and we took the full hour and then some on both because conversation flowed really well. Definitely gave me a better impression of the school than I had going in

Congrats to those accepted! Did anyone who interviewed in early October (first week) hear back? Starting to think I have a WL incoming