2022-2023 Virginia Commonwealth

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last few threads indicate sometimes people found out the next day, too so I wouldn’t lose hope!! Hang tight until tomorrow night at least
 
I was very confused in the info session of the interview. They said they were releasing decisions on October 17th, but that it also "might take a few days for their computer systems to update" because they "can't process everyone at once" so I guess that means we still could get a decision this week?
 
I was very confused in the info session of the interview. They said they were releasing decisions on October 17th, but that it also "might take a few days for their computer systems to update" because they "can't process everyone at once" so I guess that means we still could get a decision this week?
Exactly, I noticed at one point in the thread from last year or the year before people got tabs, but didn’t get an actual email until 1-2 days later. So definitely refresh your portals and hold out for the email! They should be releasing around 50 acceptances in total.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering if there is a Facebook group, groupme or something I can join for accepted students? Also looking for housing recs!
 
Got rejected and still got this email:
1666119165817.png
Leave me alone fr 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did you get an email about being on a WL? or just the hold that everyone gets?
I just got the hold email in September, I interviewed in august and no updates since then 🙁( I thought the email said that if you dont get accepted on one of those dates you would be waitlisted? or if there still a possibility for rejection ?
 
From my understanding, you could still be accepted on any of the three remaining dates for acceptances (December 16th, Feb 1, March 15) but I am assuming yesterday was the best chance to get acceptance for those of us who interviewed already. After March 15th, they make a waitlist and you will get a notification that you are invited to be on the waitlist or rejected
 
From my understanding, you could still be accepted on any of the three remaining dates for acceptances (December 16th, Feb 1, March 15) but I am assuming yesterday was the best chance to get acceptance for those of us who interviewed already. After March 15th, they make a waitlist and you will get a notification that you are invited to be on the waitlist or rejected
why would yesterday be the best chance if we interviewed already? is it because we are compared against less applicants?
 
why would yesterday be the best chance if we interviewed already? is it because we are compared against less applicants?
maybe? I am making that assumption looking back on past year's threads but there were still some people that got accepted on those other dates after getting passed over initially