2023-2024 Boston University

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who felt like they had a bad interview here been accepted? My interviewer and I just didn't quite click and I felt like I didn't answer some of their more touchy questions very well. However, BU is a top choice of mine and I feel like I would be a great fit with the mission, with lots of experience to back that up and also from the Boston area originally. Just worried this one interview is going to blow it for me which is a bummer as I usually get along quite well with my interviewers.
I got in and I felt like my interview session wasn’t the best! I think they consider everything holistically
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No email for me so idk what that means. Were these emails from your interviewers or the school?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad